Vlan omada on SG-TL1024DE
Vlan omada on SG-TL1024DE
3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago
Model: TL-SG1024DE  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version:

33ed7da2d0c24428b06280d587358cac

Hello everyone,

I would like to report my VLANs on an SG-1024DE L2 but no OMADA I currently have 4 vlans
1: 192.168.0.0/24 20: 192.168.20.0/24 30: 192.168.30/24 40: 192.168.0.40/24

I would like to find my VLANs on the SG-1024DE but I cannot find the connections on the various ports despite my attempts between all the options:

Bonjour a tous , 

J'aimerais reporté mes VLAN sur un SG-1024DE L2 mais non OMADA  j'ai actuellement 4 vlan's 

1: 192.168.0.0/24   20: 192.168.20.0/24  30:192.168.30/24  40: 192.168.0.40/24

J'aimerais retrouver mes VLAN sur le SG-1024DE mais je n'arrive pas a retrouvez les connexions sur les divers port malgré mes essais  entre toutes les option : 

a6ed38301dab4eb6b3d911a4b7ec345d

Thanks for all !

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Vlan omada on SG-TL1024DE-Solution

Hi @Fabfab74 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

This should be the one you are looking at.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
7 Reply
Re:Vlan omada on SG-TL1024DE-Solution

Hi @Fabfab74 

This should be the one you are looking at.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Vlan omada on SG-TL1024DE
3 weeks ago

@Fabfab74 

Sorry for my search but I'm French, some terms are difficult for me

After the following configuration, your example Vlan 20/30 does not work. I would like to put the tables if you see an error

Options
3 weeks ago

Hi @Fabfab74 

Fabfab74 wrote

@Fabfab74 

Sorry for my search but I'm French, some terms are difficult for me

After the following configuration, your example Vlan 20/30 does not work. I would like to put the tables if you see an error

Make sure you reply to my post, not yours. I did not see your last reply.

The key problem is that your uplink is not tagged to be a trunk. See this KB in the Omada switch. I will later post this to the SOHO switch.

Here's the explanation:

Options
a week ago

@Clive_A 

I'm afraid that if I change the setting in my vlan, it will bring down my entire network?

Er605 config on VLAN 20 :

Options
Monday

Hi  @Fabfab74 

Fabfab74 wrote

@Clive_A 

I'm afraid that if I change the setting in my vlan, it will bring down my entire network?

Er605 config on VLAN 20 :

Depends on what you do.

Admin VLAN should be applied to the network devices if you need them to be in admin VLAN. During thechanges, it will be disconnected for a while but will join back as soon as you place them in the correct and same VLAN.

Options
Tuesday

@Clive_A 

In my config currently I have:

192.168.0.xxx LAN by default (all my omada devices)

Vlan 20: 192.168.20.xxx: the entire administrative network

Vlan 30: 192.168.30.xxx: the entire educational network

Vlan 40: reserved for extension

For the omada system I have not tagged any vlan. the swtichs and AP manage them alone I wouldn't want to disrupt the omada network

Options
Wednesday

Hi @Fabfab74 

Fabfab74 wrote

@Clive_A 

In my config currently I have:

192.168.0.xxx LAN by default (all my omada devices)

Vlan 20: 192.168.20.xxx: the entire administrative network

Vlan 30: 192.168.30.xxx: the entire educational network

Vlan 40: reserved for extension

For the omada system I have not tagged any vlan. the swtichs and AP manage them alone I wouldn't want to disrupt the omada network

As long as they are located in the default VLAN where all your Omada devices are located, it does not affect the operation of the controller. Should be good.

From what you described, it just adds a new VLAN, and it does not impact the connectivity of the core network where all devices operate.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 185

Replies: 7

Related Articles