Hank21Online
Following: 6Followers: 36
Forums/ WiFi
Thursday
Re:Where did the IPv6 support go in the EAP690E HD?
W38122077 wrote @Hank21 forgot device then also reset via physical button. No IPv6 option under IP Settings. Is there a specific firmware version I should try? Hi @W38122077 Could you go to the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
Tuesday
Re:One-to-One NAT with limited ports?
Hi @muzicman0 Sorry for my mistake. The current controller does not support selecting one of the WAN IP when configure the One to One NAT. This function is under development now, and we could expect...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
Tuesday
Re:48v poe to 24v passive poe converter
Hi @Gnac Thanks for request of products. I have marked down your request and forward to the developer department. Please note that we cannot guarantee the implementation of all requested...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Pharos Wireless Bridges
Tuesday
Re:Need Help with Point-to-Multipoint Setup
adarsh1783 wrote Hi there, I'm working on getting a small network up and running and could really use your advice to keep it simple and cost-effective. Here's what I'm trying to do: I need three...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
Tuesday
Re:vlan en omada oc200 y eap110
jesusifc wrote @Hank21 thank you for your fast reply, can I do with standard router or I need omada tp link router? in my schema i have another router, not tplink omada, with general vlan settings on...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
Monday
Re:Is DHCP Service Active On ER8411 When Software Controller Is Not Running?
MDowns wrote @Clive_A https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/3357/ Thanks for this link, however, it seems to be outdated. At this point it seems very difficult to determine what functions are...
0HELPFULS