Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Hi I bought an archer ax21 router only with the hope of to have an incredible private and personal usb storage which can be accessed remotely. However things were not happens as i thought. i have been
USB SharingRemote ManagementInstallationUSB Storage
By Luis_Fernando_M · Latest post Thursday by itsprstar
0Helpful
180Views
2Replies
I cannot access the router remotely, I just get ‘403 Forbidden’ error. I have a static IP and have enabled Remote Management Port: 8080(also via HTTPS which gives port 443), Available host from public
Remote Management
By Hometown420 · Latest post Wednesday by woozle
1Helpful
122Views
5Replies
As I changed my emailadress, I had to create a new account. in my old account I could access the AX6000 from another location, for instance to switch on the guest network. in my new account, I can onl
Access ControlRemote Management
By Anne67 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by woozle
0Helpful
104Views
1Replies
Hi all, I need some help logging in to the router management page. I haven't logged in to the management page for a long time so I might have remembered it wrong. As I recall, there should be an optio
Remote Managementlogin
By astroally · Latest post 2024-05-18 06:32:35 by terziyski
0Helpful
160Views
3Replies
Hi, I have NAT, DHCP enabled and my ports and IP address for my home network is connected properly. My NodeJS server is up and running at port 80 and 443. I have the port forwarded to the same ports o
Remote ManagementNetwork ConnectivityExternal Access
By TheBongStack · Latest post 2024-03-26 17:24:05 by terziyski
0Helpful
169Views
1Replies
Hi Team, I am using TP Link Router Hardware Version: Archer AX10 v1.20 Recently My wifi automatically turned off after 15-20 minutes and this is happen repeatedly, I am using both the bands that is 2.
Network ConnectivityPort ForwardingBandwidth Control/QoSRemote Management
By gaurav_sharma · Latest post 2024-03-26 17:18:16 by terziyski
0Helpful
296Views
7Replies
Hi, Just setting up a new AX11000 (desktop Web UI) and notice things are a little frustrating with the management UI. I tend to name all my devices so I can find them easier. I also reserve addresses
Access ControlAddress ReservationRemote Management
By RalfyFM · Latest post 2024-03-25 08:57:50 by RalfyFM
0Helpful
184Views
5Replies
How do I connect to TP-Link WR840N using SSH? Is there any way to bypass it? I know that it only allows the TP-Link app to use SSH or something like that but is there any way to do it? If there is, pl
Feature RequestRemote Management
By HamzaWaqar9639 · Latest post 2024-03-22 07:38:50 by Sunshine
0Helpful
222Views
1Replies
I have forgotten the password for my device so need to do a factory reset. But I can login via web to my tp-link account which I did bind to the router. Questions: *How do I reset device password with
InstallationRemote ManagementTP-Link ID RelatedPassword
By dis69 · Latest post 2024-03-15 07:37:43 by Sunshine
0Helpful
210Views
1Replies
Running AX73 on latest firmware. Enabled remote management on ports 2020 and 443 (using 80 for something else). I get the login page fine so obviously working to some degree but after login I get that
Feature RequestPort ForwardingRemote ManagementNetwork Connectivity
By Alex-C · Latest post 2024-03-05 19:32:21 by terziyski
3Helpful
243Views
3Replies