HELP! Unstable USB Storage system

2024-03-13 14:27:00
Model: Archer AX21  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hi

I bought an archer ax21 router only with the hope of to have an incredible private and personal usb storage which can be accessed remotely. However things were not happens as i thought. i have been spent hours and hours trying to do that the usb storage works fine. Here are my problems:

1. The router recognizes the hard drives only for some hours, passed some time, it does not recognizes the connected hard drives without any advice.

2. i have been re-started the router and the modem many times following step by step every instruction located in the mannual, in internet, and i dont have had any success.

3. i have been using a lttle hub with two ports and in every port i connected a hard drive with a size of 1TB,  and at the beggining all works fine, but as ai said before, only pass almost 7 or 8 hours and the drives are disconnected... i can see that in the usb light when it is off by itself and the lights in every hard drive keep on.

Please your help, any advice will be appreciated.

regards

Options
1 Reply
Re:HELP! Unstable USB Storage system
2024-03-13 16:45:44

@Luis_Fernando_M 

Have you tried to connect only one HDD directly to the AX21 USB port and test the performance.

If you use a USB hub with two HDD drives, connected to the AX21 USB port it may cause power failure due to a limited current of the AX21 USB port.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 146

Replies: 1

Related Articles