Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Hi Just bought the Deco XE75 (3 pack) and want to install in my home. but before I carry out with installation I have the following questions: 1. I need to get the full functionality of the DECO in te
Access Point ModeDeco Ethernet BackhaulParental ControlInstallation
0Helpful
12Views
0Replies
KidShield is a fantastic tool for parents who want to ensure their child's online safety. Unlike the regular HomeShield Parental Control, which only functions when clients are connected to home Wi-Fi,
Parental ControlHomeShieldHighlighted ThreadKidShield
By David-TP · Latest post 8 hours ago by Alif-Ayat
27Helpful
9166Views
44Replies
I have a Deco X55(1.2) running firmware version 1.2.0 Build 20231229 Rel. 43148. I recently set up HomeShield to start filtering a couple devices on my network. I added Minecraft to the list of Blocke
Parental ControlHomeShield
0Helpful
17Views
0Replies
In the parental control section of my Deco app, I can block TikTok in my children's profiles, but my children are still able to use TikTok on their iPhone anyway. Turning off random/private MAC Addres
Parental ControlDoH
0Helpful
35Views
0Replies
We have a DecoS7 mesh set up. I am trying to use the parental control to limit our sons access to the internet during certain times of the day. Parental controls appear to block a device at bedtime an
Feature RequestKidShieldParental Control
0Helpful
55Views
0Replies
I am using android 16 (UI 6.0) I have a paid subscription for homeshield and have noticed that it no longer recording the time used or apps/websites visited for under my kids parent control. Is there
HomeShieldParental Control
By garrymc · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
0Helpful
56Views
1Replies
I have been investigating options to control my kids internet and already have Deco X90 at home. Recent reviews on TP Link HomeShield's product and pages on TP Link's website refer to being able to bl
Firmware UpdateParental ControlHomeShield
By Dragonhsv · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
0Helpful
58Views
1Replies
I have setup bed time, but internet access is not blocked on kids' devices
Parental Control
By Fr4p4d1ngu3 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by David-TP
1Helpful
97Views
3Replies
Hi. I appreciate that now we can set Block apps and Always Allowed App under parental controls. However, I really would appreciate it if TP-link can add Sonos App under the 'Always Allowed App' so tha
Feature RequestParental Control
By Rizalah77 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by David-TP
1Helpful
70Views
1Replies
Deco time is not updating correctly, I need to refresh the time from Deco App System Time. This Causes parental control of bedtime and off-time lag. The router should get the time from a good source,
Parental ControlFirmware Update
By Shahab1234 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by David-TP
1Helpful
83Views
1Replies