Powerline Adapters

The Powerline Adapters are mainly designed to extend your network to any room via existing power line. They are quite easy to setup while the transmission is stable and fast. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Powerline Adapters.
Powerline Adapters

Tags

Label

Hi! My TL-PA4010 has been working flawlessly for a long time. Yesterday, the powerline led went off. No changes on the router as far I know. I´ve updated the firmware to latest version via app (on a M
Network ConnectivityInstallation
0Helpful
5Views
0Replies
I am having some performance issues with my TL-PA8030P V3 kit and was looking to update the firmware. The tp link site only has the first release firmware available and mine are on a later firmware. W
Network Connectivity
By CupraDine · Latest post Yesterday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
114Views
5Replies
i got home today to find my adapter in my room has no lights and will not connect at all to anything it will however still pass power so far i have tried resting via the button on the side that did no
Network Connectivityno power
By Lastlinkog · Latest post Tuesday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
42Views
1Replies
as title says, i have 2 setup, in the tpPLC app, it shows a connection speed of 1400mbps between the 2, although when i do a speed test max speed i get is 300/300mbps. Nothing else in my network is li
Network Connectivity
By anamehere · Latest post Monday by anamehere
0Helpful
285Views
7Replies
Hello, We were using this kit for a while and these days we have come realise that our wifi connection is getting worse and today after some trouble shooting, I have realised that wifi extender piece
Network ConnectivityOneMesh
By CihanDogan · Latest post a week ago by Jupyter
0Helpful
278Views
3Replies
Hello, Hoping someone can help / advise. I've had an AV 600 kit for a few years now & working as expected. I've got the powerline connected to LAN port on Sky hub then one powerline extender which we
Network ConnectivityInstallation
By chubber · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
0Helpful
62Views
1Replies
hi hi, I've had this adapter since 2020, and more recently its started acting up. My internet frequently drops completely for a few seconds, and slowly got worse to the point that it just doesnt conne
Network Connectivity
By funnyman · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
59Views
1Replies
Hey there, im using the TL-WPA8630P kit for 3+ years now. the initial setup worked quite fine, as stated in the quick installation guide. worked very well up until today. i had to restart my router an
Network Connectivity
By Krotex · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
114Views
1Replies
Hello, I have various TP-Link Powerline Adapters here and would like to know how many of them can be used in a network. Models: TL_PA411, TL-PA4010, TL-PA7017 The 3 phases in the house are coupled via
Network Connectivity
By LinusKubu · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
68Views
1Replies
Trying to upgrade my devices from Firmware version 190506 to 190523 but keep getting "Update Failed" error. The performance I'm getting from my network is really slow and trying to determine why the n
Network ConnectivityInstallationfirmware
By VANTECH · Latest post 3 weeks ago by VANTECH
0Helpful
128Views
3Replies