Alexandre.LV6Online
Following: 0Followers: 8
Forums/ Deco
By lad337 Yesterday

Can Ethernet be set as priority connection between decos before wireless

Can tp link bring out an update that preferences wired backbone (Ethernet) between devices when connected by Ethernet. i have a borderline wireless connection because the devices ignore the wired conn
Forums/ Deco
By Blu_Cobalt Wednesday

Using X50 Pro and x60 together (what to set as main) ?

Originally my setup was Deco X60(main) and 2 Deco M5. I've purchased a triple pack Deco x50 Pro for the 2.5Gp ports to upgrade my system. If I want to continue to use x60 with x50s, which unit should
Forums/ Deco
By ramzinassar Yesterday

Deco X55 AP Mode

I currently have 7 x X55 Decos configured in router mode with a main deco connected to my ISP's router creating a double NAT. My contracted internet speed is 500Mbps/500Mbps but when I perform speed t
Forums/ Deco
By philz03 Wednesday

Performance Deco M5 + Gigabit Fiber

Hi, I have a 1gbps / 500 mbps fiber connection. My DECO acts as the main router connected to the fiber ONT. The Deco is configured with PPPoE and VLAN. For some reason, the download speed does not exc
Forums/ Deco
By rsrb12345 Tuesday

Deco occassional disconnect throughout the day

I've had my Deco X55 routers for years now and have had no issues in the past. With the most recent firmware upgrade (1.5.0 Build 20240311 Rel. 66190) I've been having issues where my internet connect
Forums/ Deco
By AshMadden Monday

Force connection via Ethernet?

Hi, Summary: how do I force the XE75 to connect via ethernet instead of wifi? Detail: I have three XE75s. Two of them are in my house and connected via regular wired ethernet. They work fine. I also h