Tapo Smart Light Bulbs

Tapo smart lighting brings a new lighting experience to your home. Not only can you quickly switch the lights through your mobile phone, but you can also switch lighting effects at will with one button, bringing you different experiences in different moods and environments.
Tapo Smart Light Bulbs

Tags

Label

I have an X73-DSL and am considering tapo bulbs. This deco can control some smart devices. I cannot seem to find out if I need to buy a tapo hub as well?
By Hardvark · Latest post Yesterday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
17Views
1Replies
I have just installed 4 x 5 meter LED strip lights around my Kitchen, and I cannot get all LED lights to sync to music at the same time. When I access each device I get options such as schedule, timer
Smart ActionsInstallationFeature Request
By Jenx80x · Latest post Sunday by Stevedolphin
13Helpful
685Views
4Replies
Hi I've had my bulbs for 2 years or more and a electrictrian came in for my shower and now the bulbs won't connect to WiFi
Device Connectivity
By Siren666 · Latest post Wednesday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
31Views
1Replies
[Updated at 2023-10-01] I've built a Rust API Client Library that works with TP-Link Tapo smart devices. Tested with light bulbs (L510, L530, L610, L630), light strips (L900, L920, L930), plugs (P100,
By FaithRaven · Latest post a week ago by bilibalibalo
7Helpful
3100Views
17Replies
There has been a power outage in our community. Once the power and the WIFI got back on, one of my Tapo L630 bulbs flicker/blink every 5 seconds. Any effort to reset (soft or factory reset) has been i
Installation
By Fred_Danganan · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
231Views
3Replies
I have 4 L530E light bulbs for the front of my home. I have a Theme setup for them to cycle Red and White for Christmas the unfortunate thing is each time I turn the lights on the default regular sett
By Hugs · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Hugs
0Helpful
295Views
4Replies
All TAPO devices. Camera C210 Camera C110 x2 Camera TC60 Doorbell & H200 hub Smart switches x3 L510B & L510E x6 Smart plug with energy monitoring x1 Yeah, this is a massive oversight on TP-Links part.
Device Connectivity
By technobug · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
4Helpful
159Views
2Replies
Hi! I am operating a TP-Link WLAN-LED GU10 L630 via Home Assistant, among other things. Although the LED as well as the control via Home Assistant work perfectly, the message has been appearing again
By clajos · Latest post 3 weeks ago by clajos
2Helpful
288Views
3Replies
Hi. I've started using my bulb again after almost 2 years, and I see that my bulb has a 236 GB data consumption for a month. how I can prevent this?
Data
By Ruslan_Shevchuk · Latest post 2024-04-30 08:48:54 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
106Views
1Replies
Whe I use the 'kasa' command line, my Tapo L920 gives the following response. The 'removed' comments are mine, the actual response includes correct details for those values. Other kasa/tapo devices on
By Yutenji · Latest post 2024-04-23 15:26:00 by aroedl
0Helpful
118Views
2Replies