How long does the alarm of Tapo C200 last in case no one disables it?

2024-04-30 19:12:21 - last edited 3 weeks ago
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.13

Internet might fail while I am away and I do not want to bother the neighbors for too long. Is there any way to configure a maximum time for the alarm?

Thanks

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:How long does the alarm of Tapo C200 last in case no one disables it?-Solution
3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago

@thosecars82 

Hi,
When the Alarm feature is enabled on the Tapo C200, it will alarm when detecting events, and the alarm will last several seconds(within 5 seconds) when detecting an event. Usually, it won't bother your neighbors.
Currently, it's unable to configure the alarm duration on the Tapo C200, but some other models, such as Tapo C225, support setting the alarm duration. In this situation, I'll log your feature request and forward it to the related team to evaluate.
Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:How long does the alarm of Tapo C200 last in case no one disables it?-Solution
3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago

@thosecars82 

Hi,
When the Alarm feature is enabled on the Tapo C200, it will alarm when detecting events, and the alarm will last several seconds(within 5 seconds) when detecting an event. Usually, it won't bother your neighbors.
Currently, it's unable to configure the alarm duration on the Tapo C200, but some other models, such as Tapo C225, support setting the alarm duration. In this situation, I'll log your feature request and forward it to the related team to evaluate.
Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 94

Replies: 1

Tags

Related Articles