Riley_SOnline
Following: 0Followers: 37
Forums/ Deco
By SDGTR Monday

Deco XE5300. What reports are included in Security+ and Advanced Parental Controls?

I'm looking for something that will let me view data usage for each specific device in real-time AND per day, per hour, per week, and per month. I've looked through the info for Security+ and Advanced
Stories/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By Riley_S Monday

Tapo Smart Locks: Help Determine the Features and Design of Future Releases

Tapo Smart Locks: Help Determine the Features and Design of Future Releases Make Your Voice Heard! Help Determine the Features and Design of Future Tapo Door Locks. We have a new exciting feedback opp
Stories/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By Riley_S Monday

Tapo Smart Locks: Help Determine the Features and Design of Future Releases

Tapo Smart Locks: Help Determine the Features and Design of Future Releases Make Your Voice Heard! Help Determine the Features and Design of Future Tapo Door Locks. We have a new exciting feedback opp
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By Riley_S Monday

Tapo C720 – Smart Floodlight Camera Features and Availability

Tapo C720 – Smart Floodlight Camera Features and Availability At long last, Tapo has released the C720 Floodlight Camera! This camera was first seen at CES, and we have received many questions about a
Forums/ Tapo Smart Plugs
By Riley_S Monday

Tapo P110 – Smart Plug with Energy Monitoring and New Power Protections

Tapo P110 - Mini Smart Wi-Fi Plug with Energy Monitoring, Smart Charge Guard, and Added Power Protection Energy Tracking with Bill Estimates and Data Exports - Take Advantage of Tapo’s Enhanced Energy
Forums/ Deco
By Joe_W a week ago

Roku TVs Not Connecting To New Deco W7200 Mesh

I just replaced a Linksys router that was struggling to cover my entire home with a two node Deco mesh. I wasn't able to get several Roku TVs to connect to the main WiFI network - they had worked with