Starting a smart home setup

2024-03-28 23:06:30 - last edited 2024-04-14 09:08:50
Model: TC70  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi, 

I am getting the tc70 but I am looking for insights. I have a Google nest coming in a few days and I am wondering if this model will work along so the video will display on the Google nest. 

I've read here that it has the Alexa Quick setup? I wonder if that goes the same for Google. 

What other indoor camera is recommended? 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Starting a smart home setup-Solution
2024-03-29 09:26:12 - last edited 2024-04-14 09:08:50

@AzumaKun 

Hi,
Our Tapo cameras support work with Alexa and Google Assistant, and if your Google Nest has a screen to watch the camera, you can stream the camera on the Google Nest after configuration.
How to connect my Tapo device to Google Home?
Video instructions: How to Link your TP-Link Tapo Account to Google Assistant 
More articles: How to control Tapo/Kasa camera by Google Home with voice commands
Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Starting a smart home setup-Solution
2024-03-29 09:26:12 - last edited 2024-04-14 09:08:50

@AzumaKun 

Hi,
Our Tapo cameras support work with Alexa and Google Assistant, and if your Google Nest has a screen to watch the camera, you can stream the camera on the Google Nest after configuration.
How to connect my Tapo device to Google Home?
Video instructions: How to Link your TP-Link Tapo Account to Google Assistant 
More articles: How to control Tapo/Kasa camera by Google Home with voice commands
Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Starting a smart home setup
a week ago

@AzumaKun 

The Eufy Indoor Cam 2K (TC70) does not natively support streaming video to Google Nest displays. It primarily integrates with Alexa for quick setup and functionality.

For better compatibility with Google Nest, consider the Google Nest Cam (Indoor). It offers seamless integration with Google Home and can display video directly on Google Nest devices.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 201

Replies: 2

Related Articles