4G Wi-Fi Routers/MiFi

You can share your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices by using TP-Link 4G Wi-Fi Routers or MiFi products. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
4G Wi-Fi Routers/MiFi

Tags

Label

This Article Applies to: All 4G LTE Routers Issue Description/Phenomenon: Some customers might experience interruptions or disconnections with their 4G LTE routers, their phones or laptops can connect
OfficialHighlighted ThreadNetwork Connectivity
By Kevin_Z · Latest post Thursday by Marvin_S
41Helpful
21751Views
51Replies
My router disconnects multiple times (5-10 times) from the 4G connection per day, the ISP only has 4G, 3G or LTE is not available. It is connected to Vodafone's network, my phone is also on Vodafone a
Network Connectivitystability
By Szparki · Latest post Thursday by Szparki
0Helpful
412Views
12Replies
Good evening. i am having problem with the speed of 4G+ . While with mobile 4G I have a speed of 289 and with MR600 I have 149. Why??? Nor can I change channels or bands.....why??? Thanks
By Germanteam · Latest post Thursday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
34Views
1Replies
Hi, I have TL-MR6500v which has a VoLTE feature. The problem with it is that it supports only up to 100Mbps on LAN/WAN ports and inserting a SIM card the VoLTE will work but I can't get high download
By Router600 · Latest post Wednesday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
28Views
1Replies
Hi everyone, Due to lack of other options, I was forced to use a 4G router. Currently I am using the MR400. Because the router is located in a building, we note that it receives little data. A ping, f
Mobile Wi-Fi4g
By n3tw0rkG33k · Latest post Wednesday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
30Views
1Replies
hi, it's possible to disable MEHS function? thank you!
By ema_manu · Latest post Wednesday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
39Views
3Replies
Hi everyone. I configured my router to go offline when it reached the maximum data limit of the SIM and so it happened... My question is: how do yuo get back online? I'm not physically close to the mo
By Colla · Latest post Tuesday by Colla
0Helpful
100Views
4Replies
@Sunshine Greetings. I need help with my TP-Link M7450 EU V2, It's stuck on boot loop that shows the TP Link logo & "initializing" & is not 'booting' up properly. I can't hard reset or get to factory
By User7450 · Latest post Tuesday by Marvin_S
2Helpful
67Views
1Replies
Hello! I got the M7350 and it works well except for USSD queries. I only get the result "session timeout" whenever I type a code. It happens on all SIM cards I've used. Please keep in mind that the ca
Mobile Wi-Fi
By malekmaroc7 · Latest post Tuesday by Marvin_S
1Helpful
34Views
1Replies
hi, before update firmware, i could connect on my access point with wifi 5ghz. now, when i'm connecting, no ip are assigned. i need to assign a static ip on my pc. with wifi 2.4 is ok. what's the prob
By ema_manu · Latest post Tuesday by ema_manu
0Helpful
45Views
2Replies