Feature Request (Deco)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Deco)

Tags

Label

Votes
Welcome to the Feature Request Board for Deco! It is to serve as a suggestion box where you can propose ideas for improving TP-Link products on your experience. All suggestions are public, and every c
Official
1029Views
0Replies

Votes
Background: Some users might notice that all satellite Deco units are connected to the main Deco, instead of the nearest satellite Deco. Typical Layout: Why does the satellite Deco still keep selectin
By TP-Link · Latest post Thursday by H4Si
46643Views
151Replies

Votes
Background: There is a typical network topology: Some users might notice that, once the internet service fails, they are no longer able to access the NAS server from the local network. The cause of th
By TP-Link · Latest post 2 weeks ago by erreur404
43208Views
209Replies

Votes
I'd much prefer a whitelist to a blacklist when it comes to MAC filtering. It seems somewhat odd to implement a blacklist when a whitelist would offer far greater control? I like the Deco E4R hardware
MAC Filtering
By Highfield · Latest post 2021-09-05 20:47:33 by Vicky2021
19148Views
17Replies

Votes
Hi, I have been searching for someone from tp-link to respond - but have yet to find an answer. I have the same issue as many others - blacklisting a device is not effective as the client can just cha
Parental Controlwhitelisting
By bitsquid · Latest post 9 hours ago by Bangera
44Views
2Replies

Votes
There should be a way to change WiFi channel, or at least the system should change it by itself, choosing the least saturated one. For 2.4GHz it is clear that it will be almost impossible to select a
By jcsogo · Latest post Yesterday by EAMT
51434Views
169Replies

Votes
Hi there, Coming from an Asus mesh, I really miss the traffic monitor for my devices... It would be wonderful to have a traffic monitor in the Deco app where you can see how much traffic each device c
traffic monitor
By Frederiek · Latest post Yesterday by bill340
153Views
3Replies

Votes
When can we expect "static route" feature on the BE65-5G? I would urgently need this... Thanks!
By bill340 · Latest post Yesterday by bill340
12Views
1Replies

Votes
Hi! I don't need wifi at night, then I prefer to turn off the wifi radiation. The routers I've had before always have a function where you can turn off the wifi (wifi schedule). This is not yet possib
Wi-Fi Schedule
By Henk004 · Latest post Friday by 3j49k
25184Views
26Replies

Votes
The initial plan of the Deco Whole Mesh system is to configure via Deco APP as we hope to provide a super-easy installation and non-high tech required experience. Due to this commitment, Deco APP allo
By TP-Link · Latest post Friday by inglorious4
50806Views
321Replies