3G/4G Routers/MiFi

You can shares your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices by using TP-Link 3G/4G Routers or MiFi products. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
3G/4G Routers/MiFi

Tags

Label

This Article Applies to: Archer MR500(EU) V1, Archer MR550(EU) V1 Phenomenon Description: Some users have encountered internet dropouts with the Archer MR500 and MR550 routers after a certain period o
Network ConnectivityOfficial
By Sunshine · Latest post a week ago by NewUser23
13Helpful
9442Views
98Replies
This Article Applies to: All TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers including Archer MR600, TL-MR6400, etc. Issue Description/Background: Some customers reported that their Jio SIM card was working fine before,
OfficialHighlighted Thread
By Sunshine · Latest post a week ago by Goodvibes
226Helpful
56093Views
392Replies
This Article Applies to: M7350 V3/V4/V5/V6.2/V7/V8 Phenomenon Description: M7350 MiFi device is stuck on the TP-Link logo during initialization after restarting Troubleshooting Suggestions: 1. Reset t
OfficialMobile Wi-Fi
By Sunshine · Latest post 2024-04-01 03:08:17 by Sunshine
0Helpful
399Views
5Replies
A Comprehensive Guide to LTE Gateway Router External Antennas We understand that some of customers have inquiries regarding the external antennas on TP-Link LTE Gateway routers and may be interested i
Official
0Helpful
510Views
0Replies
This Article Applies to: All LTE Gateway Routers and MiFi devices Issue Description/Phenomenon After inserting a working SIM card and set up the LTE Gateway Router or MiFi device, internet light is on
Official
4Helpful
1164Views
0Replies
Hello, it seems like im facing issues with my TP-Link Archer MR600 and can not solve them by myself. I would like it to update to Firmware "Archer MR600(EU)_V2_210914", because there ist WPA3 mentione
By TimLux · Latest post 41 minutes ago by Hrvatska
11Helpful
9045Views
115Replies
HI! Daylight saving time cannot be switched on! Can you help me?
0Helpful
10Views
0Replies
Hello,my mr100 is unable to access internet,I m using VI postpaid sim,sim is detected,good signal also working fine on my Android phone,when using it on wifi router internet is not accessible,router a
Network ConnectivityTP-Link ID RelatedMobile Wi-FiVoLTE
By Yogeh
0Helpful
9Views
0Replies
Hi, This router works well with a SIM card using a 4G network, but now the NBN has put in fibre to the house and I am wondering if this V1 model is NBN ready or not. If not, which TP-Link model is NBN
Network Connectivity
0Helpful
22Views
0Replies
Good morning, I bought the router in good faith from willhaben.at as a new device, in its original packaging and open to all ISPs, no netlock, free for all SIM cards. Also included is the Tp-Link Repe
Firmware UpdateNetwork ConnectivityBand SelectionMobile Wi-Fi
0Helpful
36Views
0Replies