5G/4G Wi-Fi Routers/MiFi

You can share your 5G/4G network with multiple Wi-Fi devices by using TP-Link 5G/4G Wi-Fi Routers or MiFi products. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
5G/4G Wi-Fi Routers/MiFi

Tags

Label

This Article Applies to: M7350 V3/V4/V5/V6.2/V7/V8 Phenomenon Description: M7350 MiFi device is stuck on the TP-Link logo during initialization after restarting Troubleshooting Suggestions: 1. Reset t
OfficialMobile Wi-Fi
By Sunshine · Latest post Wednesday by WiliamsN
0Helpful
755Views
9Replies
This Article Applies to: Archer MR500(EU) V1, Archer MR550(EU) V1 Phenomenon Description: Some users have encountered internet dropouts with the Archer MR500 and MR550 routers after a certain period o
Network ConnectivityOfficial
By Sunshine · Latest post Tuesday by laneyslaney
14Helpful
12621Views
107Replies
This Article Applies to: All TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers including Archer MR600, TL-MR6400, etc. Issue Description/Background: Some customers reported that their Jio SIM card was working fine before,
OfficialHighlighted Thread
By Sunshine · Latest post a week ago by Archer_J
232Helpful
62334Views
401Replies
We are excited to announce the release of the TP-Link first 5G router--Archer NX200, which takes advantage of your advanced 5G network with download speeds up to 4.67 Gbps. Appearance Highlights Boost
OfficialHighlighted Thread
0Helpful
107Views
0Replies
A Comprehensive Guide to LTE Gateway Router External Antennas We understand that some of customers have inquiries regarding the external antennas on TP-Link LTE Gateway routers and may be interested i
Official
By Sunshine · Latest post a week ago by Copunty
0Helpful
912Views
1Replies
This Article Applies to: All LTE Gateway Routers and MiFi devices Issue Description/Phenomenon After inserting a working SIM card and set up the LTE Gateway Router or MiFi device, internet light is on
Official
4Helpful
1345Views
0Replies
I have an old MR6400 v4 and I've tried two different sims with it (Vodafone Idea, and Jio in India). For both sims, the router gets IP for ipv6 but nothing for ipv4 (the field is empty, not 0.0.0.0).
0Helpful
9Views
0Replies
I have the same problem as many others seem to have. Analog calls over the rj11 connector fails when using VOLTE. When I try to call my mobile phone from the analog phone connected to the 6500v the ca
By XamDam · Latest post 4 hours ago by XamDam
0Helpful
190Views
4Replies
I have received my travel router M7000 which i belive takes data sim. Does data sim info also have minutes & text or do i need a sim that is data only. I'm so confused. I hoping to take this gadget ab
By Damsl · Latest post 14 hours ago by Sunshine
1Helpful
51Views
4Replies
I have observed that using the router basically works on the IPV6 address - I guess, typically how LTE network relies on. However, my concern is when try to pin the Internet IPV 4 address. For instanc
Network Connectivity
By Tx_Pa · Latest post Yesterday by George72
0Helpful
21Views
1Replies