Feature Request (Deco)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Deco)

Tags

Label

Votes
Dear TP-Link Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a concerning issue regarding the TP-Link Deco S7 and M4 devices. Upon recent usage and comparison
By Mdorta · Latest post Tuesday by ImtiazAli
118Views
7Replies

Votes
Hi @TP_LINK, I've had rock solid performance so far, and do like the Deco Labs options (although the Wifi Interference check results show 'low' then say underneath that there is significant interferen
By richpriest · Latest post Tuesday by cypherguy
19561Views
164Replies

Votes
Hi there, Coming from an Asus mesh, I really miss the traffic monitor for my devices... It would be wonderful to have a traffic monitor in the Deco app where you can see how much traffic each device c
traffic monitor
By Frederiek · Latest post Tuesday by Loon926xx
244Views
6Replies

Votes
I have 2 different ISPs and would like to connect both simultaneously to a Deco setup as router, so it can work on load balancing or failover mode. Does Deco X50 supports this configuration? If not, i
By MBMoreira · Latest post Tuesday by rgaryc
4595Views
6Replies

Votes
I have a Deco X73-DSL which has telephony enabled. I can see voicemail in the app but each time I try to play when remote I get 'failed to download voicemail'. Is this feature supported when remote?
By Nicholls · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
111Views
5Replies

Votes
Current VPN support is restricted to OpenVPN, PPTP and L2TP/IPSec Could we please also have support for WireGuard as an option, given some of the benefits it presents over OpenVPN?
VPN
By kwl147 · Latest post a week ago by suscat
861Views
18Replies

Votes
When can we expect "static route" feature on the BE65-5G? I would urgently need this... Thanks!
By bill340 · Latest post a week ago by bill340
72Views
3Replies

Votes
It would be great if more SSIDs could be added. In addition to guests and iot. Thanks¡
By Josue17 · Latest post a week ago by Josue17
38Views
2Replies

Votes
***Please add the ability to create a static route for ALL deco units*** I have 6 Deco S7 units (on 2 networks) and they work very well, but since they have no facility for VPN I need to use my own VP
VPNStatic Route
By Pebble · Latest post a week ago by Lizier
182Views
3Replies

Votes
Would really appreaciate if all Deco products come with scheduled wifi disable feature. This can be used to disable Wifi at night to shield body from unnecessary wifi radiations (whether harmful or no
By SanjayX50poe · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
77Views
3Replies