Powerline Adapters

The Powerline Adapters are mainly designed to extend your network to any room via existing power line. They are quite easy to setup while the transmission is stable and fast. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Powerline Adapters.
Powerline Adapters

Tags

Label

I just got this kit and its working fine. Out of curiosity i searched if there is a firmware update and it seems like the EU/DE "download/search" website does not have the TL-PA717 listed at all, howe
Installationfirmware
By Slluxx
0Helpful
10Views
0Replies
Hi! My TL-PA4010 has been working flawlessly for a long time. Yesterday, the powerline led went off. No changes on the router as far I know. I´ve updated the firmware to latest version via app (on a M
Network ConnectivityInstallation
By JoshyTP · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
55Views
1Replies
Hello, Hoping someone can help / advise. I've had an AV 600 kit for a few years now & working as expected. I've got the powerline connected to LAN port on Sky hub then one powerline extender which we
By chubber · Latest post 3 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
98Views
1Replies
Trying to upgrade my devices from Firmware version 190506 to 190523 but keep getting "Update Failed" error. The performance I'm getting from my network is really slow and trying to determine why the n
Network ConnectivityInstallationfirmware
By VANTECH · Latest post 2024-05-03 23:37:36 by VANTECH
0Helpful
181Views
3Replies
I apologize if this is a dumb question but perhaps someone here can help. Some background information...I'm running a mesh network at home with the help of powerline adapters, all from TP Link. I have
Network ConnectivityInstallationOneMesh
By sayajoris · Latest post 2024-04-29 18:47:27 by woozle
0Helpful
473Views
6Replies
Apologies if this is a dumb question, but I'm not really "techie". The broadband router is located in my home office, but has limited LAN ports and no electrical sockets left unused. Can I use a 3-por
By DaveB66 · Latest post 2024-04-22 19:00:03 by DaveB66
0Helpful
185Views
2Replies
Hi, I got the above kit a couple of weeks ago, I put it in at my parents house (hence not knowing the firmware version off hand), The auto sync using the WPS button on the router (BT smart Hub 2) didn
Wi-Fi CloneInstallation
By Jon_ · Latest post 2024-04-08 17:17:33 by woozle
0Helpful
171Views
1Replies
This is a (probably) daft question, where the answer is obvious, but it's driving me nuts! I have a WiFi system which is predominately TP-Link, but my security cameras are running off dedicated Powerl
Network ConnectivityInstallationTP-Link ID Related
By Jeff1005 · Latest post 2024-02-27 22:58:27 by Jeff1005
0Helpful
250Views
2Replies
Hi guys, so I just upgraded my powerline to the TL-WPA8631P kit. My problem is that the TL-WPA8631P extender is seriously too hot and I'm afraid it will cause problems down the line. My previous power
InstallationNetwork Connectivity
By ItadoriYuji · Latest post 2024-02-21 11:41:45 by Sunshine
0Helpful
260Views
1Replies
Hi all. I was trying to update my adapters, but the file I get from download is a bin file. The interface is looking for a NVM or a PIB file. Can anyone advise me?
Installation
By BigDingus · Latest post 2024-02-14 19:16:17 by woozle
0Helpful
188Views
1Replies