Corrupted firmware update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-23 17:41:30 - last edited 2020-07-24 07:10:21
Model: Archer VR400  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: V2

Hi,

I have updated my router archer vr 400)

From a wireless connection so the update was corrupted .now there is no internet 

And the adsl lights on but the internet not 

Is there an any solutions ? 

Or just buy new one? 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Corrupted firmware update
2020-07-27 09:57:56

@Z.yad 

Hi, for your issue, we would like to confirm the below information first.

'From a wireless connection so the update was corrupted .now there is no internet '

Can you tell us the process of upgrading the firmware in detail?

Is the process interrupted suddenly when you upgrade the firmware version from the wireless connection?

Since the DSL light is on but no internet, may I know if you have followed quick setup to reconfigure it again?

Note: You need to reconfigure the router again after you upgrade the firmware version.

Can you now enter the management page of the router again and send us the whole screenshot of advanced-status to check?

Please also check the version printed on the white label which is on the bottom of the router. It is EU version OR AU version?

Do you remember the previous firmware version of the router?

BTW, may I know who is your internet service provider?

Look forward to your reply.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Corrupted firmware update
2020-07-28 18:37:43 - last edited 2020-08-07 01:03:20

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 701

Replies: 2

Related Articles