How to reset password

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

How to reset password

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
How to reset password
How to reset password
2023-09-19 08:30:18 - last edited 2023-09-20 11:22:10
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: EU

Internet was unable to access out of the blue 2 months ago, because I was planning for overseas at that time I left it as it is. 

Now that I am back, when I tried to connect but the PW I I used to is reflected as ""invalid "". 

I need to reset the password and create a new one??? And how to do it???

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:How to reset password -Solution
2023-09-20 11:20:00 - last edited 2023-09-20 11:22:10

@CN37-292 

Hi, you could reset the Archer C6 router to factory defaults by holding reset button for more than 2 seconds until power LED starts flashing.

After that, all previous configurations will be clearred, please set it up from scratch.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:How to reset password -Solution
2023-09-20 11:20:00 - last edited 2023-09-20 11:22:10

@CN37-292 

Hi, you could reset the Archer C6 router to factory defaults by holding reset button for more than 2 seconds until power LED starts flashing.

After that, all previous configurations will be clearred, please set it up from scratch.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 389

Replies: 1

Related Articles