Extending home wi-fi

Extending home wi-fi

Extending home wi-fi
Extending home wi-fi
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

Hello, so my network connection is poor on ground floor. I wanted to extend my wifi connection there. I have Archer AX55 as my main router, which stays on 1st floor and TL-WR841N as a extender but it is not performing well, I am losing about 90-95% speed. I do not have Ethernet ports in the sockets and do not have the possibility to install them there so placing other wifi extender or router as AP is not an option. Only option is to set something as wifi extender with strong connection and it would be nice if it would have easymesh. So I have been wondering what to buy. I was thinking about Archer AX72 and then I would replace my main router with it and configure AX55 as a easymesh device. Or the second option to buy RE650 V2 as a 1st extender and RE450 V4 or RE550 as a second. Please guys tell me what you would do or maybe you have other ideas? Also sorry for bad english.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Extending home wi-fi-Solution

@arooo 

If you buy another AX55 you can build an Easymesh with a wireless backhaul between them.

This router model has a strong wireless coverage and it should meet your needs for signal expanding.

Here's a video guide for configuring Easymesh setup.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Extending home wi-fi-Solution

@arooo 

If you buy another AX55 you can build an Easymesh with a wireless backhaul between them.

This router model has a strong wireless coverage and it should meet your needs for signal expanding.

Here's a video guide for configuring Easymesh setup.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 107

Replies: 1

Related Articles