Can no longer access the management page (settings) when typing in 192.168.0.1

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-01-19 20:24:10 - last edited 2020-01-20 19:57:26
Model: TL-R600VPN  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

I have been communicating with Caroline Wang at TP-Link about my issue, and so far everything's she's suggested hasn't worked.  So, I was hoping maybe someone on the forums may have had this problem before when you type in the IP: 192.168.0.1 and nothing comes up.  The biggest response I've gotten so far was a series of 8 F's row after row after row, page after page after page.  I've also Pinged the number and everything's fine.

I've reset it 3 times - even tried the 30-30-30 reset, but nothing.  I cleared the cache over and over along with system files - nothing.  I tried just the #5 port only and nothing.  I didn't realize the #2 port is a WAN/LAN port, and what that meant, but I do now.  Aparently, the settings had it set to WAN and not LAN so I have to get into settings and change it to LAN, but I can't.  Not sure what else to do.  Hopefully someone else has had this problem on here.  I'll continue communication with Ms. Wang and if we figure it out I'll let everyone know, otherwise, any other suggestions would be helpful.  

Options