Have 3 EAP245 Wired POE Access Points - How do I get them to hand off seamlessly

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Have 3 EAP245 Wired POE Access Points - How do I get them to hand off seamlessly

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-09 01:16:56 - last edited 2020-09-02 23:09:33
Model: EAP245  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 2.3 (x2) 2.4 (x1)

As is stated I have 3 Wired EAP245's in place and I want to be able to hand the wireless signal off seamlessly if possible instead of having to switch to the better network signal when moving thru the home office.

I have the Omada App on my Iphone with shows the EAP's but I have to figured out how to bridge all 3 EAPs so they hand off seamlessly.  Each EAP does have a different name, not sure if that matters?   I ve tried loggin into the EAP via my MAC with each EAPs IP address which pulls up the login page but even using "admin"for the login and password it says it is incorrect and will not allow me to log in.

Any help would be appreciated.  Again the goal is to make all 3 EAPs hand off to the wireless device based on the signal strenght so that I don't have to manually select the correct wireless network.

Options