Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

Hello, can you please let me know the Shelf life of the wired router ER605 (TL-R605) Omada Gigabit VPN Router.
By HELP_ER605 · Latest post 4 hours ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
25Views
1Replies
Good Day, Im having an Issue with my TL-ER7206 v1.0 For Some reason the Performance on the SFP WAN and WAN ports has degraded significantly. The ISP provides a 1Gbps connection, And measuring the spee
Routing
By Charl · Latest post 4 hours ago by Clive_A
3Helpful
48Views
3Replies
Heya folks, I've got the above device - and looking on the website, the firmware is now up to v1.1.3 I go to the Omada controller and do a firmware check - and it says it's up to date. There's no wher
Firmware Update
By JulesW · Latest post 4 hours ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
144Views
3Replies
I have a ER605 with an OC200 controller. I just ordered a ER707-M2 router to replace it as an upgrade. Can I use a backup from the controller maintenance section and restore my router settings from th
By pwnjuice · Latest post 4 hours ago by Clive_A
0Helpful
15Views
1Replies
I'm having similar issues as this post WAN drops every hour exactly - Business Community (tp-link.com) but mine only drops every 24 hours (must get a 24 hour leaase). I had the router restart in the m
By Aveamantium · Latest post 4 hours ago by Clive_A
2Helpful
66Views
4Replies
Have 2 WAN connections and would like to send specific traffic(netflix holo....) or send all traffic from a selected device over wan 2
Routing
By rebelbah · Latest post 4 hours ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
20Views
1Replies
Hello Community. I cannot seem to connect the LTE Via USB. - Does it matter that it's an E3372 h-153? - Is there a manual which tells me if I have to take some special settings? For information: If th
USB Modem
By Lxiulast · Latest post 17 hours ago by MisterW
3Helpful
38Views
2Replies
trying to configure the sfp+ wan1 port but the port is greyed out in the web broswer standlone settings on the network>wan page. So unable to tick it to enable it is wan. also i was expecting to an op
By itsmebaby · Latest post 21 hours ago by Clive_A
2Helpful
480Views
17Replies
Hello Community, I have a problem with OpenVPN - S2S Connection. OpenVPN Server (Securepoint RC300) : 192.168.251.1 Local Network : 192.168.202.0/24 OpenVPN Client (ER605) : 192.168.251.3 Local Networ
RoutingOpenVPN
By bmdevelopment · Latest post 21 hours ago by Clive_A
3Helpful
151Views
4Replies
Cox 2gbps connection Arris S33 2.5gb modem ER707-M2 V1 Firmware 1.2.2 (4) EAP610 V3.0 Firmware 1.4.4 All cabling cat6, max length 50ft through attic space directly to switch/router/modem/etc, moved ac
WAN Setup
By AdvTriStarDev · Latest post 21 hours ago by MR.S
1Helpful
26Views
1Replies