3G/4G Routers/MiFi

You can shares your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices by using TP-Link 3G/4G Routers or MiFi products. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
3G/4G Routers/MiFi

Tags

Label

HI! Daylight saving time cannot be switched on! Can you help me?
By Boribali · Latest post Yesterday by Boribali
0Helpful
39Views
2Replies
Good morning, I bought the router in good faith from willhaben.at as a new device, in its original packaging and open to all ISPs, no netlock, free for all SIM cards. Also included is the Tp-Link Repe
Firmware Update
By Hrvatska · Latest post Yesterday by Hrvatska
0Helpful
107Views
5Replies
Hello, it seems like im facing issues with my TP-Link Archer MR600 and can not solve them by myself. I would like it to update to Firmware "Archer MR600(EU)_V2_210914", because there ist WPA3 mentione
By TimLux · Latest post Yesterday by Hrvatska
11Helpful
9245Views
118Replies
It works with some operators like "ROBI". But it doesn't work with "GRAMEENPHONE" operator. I have tried many times. Please release update with fixes.
Network ConnectivityGrameenphone
By zubaer_ahammed · Latest post Yesterday by Nahidzmn
0Helpful
230Views
5Replies
Hi First excuse my english.. I cannot send call with the phone connected to the router, but receiving call is ok. The same sim inserted in a mobile works prefect, but I don't have the 4G, only H+. Do
VoLTENetwork Connectivity
By chabamobi · Latest post Yesterday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
22Views
1Replies
Hello, Just a new user, I bought a SIM card to orange (french provider), then I cannot access to the files of my remote server (Synology NAS) through my own VPN. I use openvpn to connect. With another
By mulanee2 · Latest post Yesterday by mulanee2
0Helpful
35Views
2Replies
Hello,my mr100 is unable to access internet,I m using VI postpaid sim,sim is detected,good signal also working fine on my Android phone,when using it on wifi router internet is not accessible,router a
Installation
By Yogeh · Latest post Yesterday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
25Views
1Replies
Need a way to kill 3G. Not using telephony, and 5g and 4g signals are fine. And why doesn't the router attempt to reconnect because my phone managed to receive a constant 5g signal!
Firmware UpdateBand SelectionCarrier AggregationNetwork Connectivity
By mlg50man · Latest post Yesterday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
34Views
1Replies
I'm experiencing an issue where the 4G router MR6400 cannot connect to the internet when using the Softbank carriers. This is the log file. 2018-10-01 09:00:32 [6] 4G: ERROR: [band scan] product band_
VoLTE
By Phuong_son · Latest post Yesterday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
65Views
1Replies
I bought a Archer MR200 and put a Three mobile SIM and mobile phones and a Amazon Prime TV stick connected on 5GHz wireless no issue. My Windows 10 laptop associated with the AP and obtained an IP add
Network Connectivity
By rsageofdunstabl · Latest post Yesterday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
29Views
1Replies