Adapters

TP-Link Wi-Fi adapters provide you a more flexible way to join the wireless network. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Adapters.
Adapters

Tags

Label

Hello, I bought a TP-Link Archer TXE75E last week to upgrade my PC networking, and I have a couple of questions I hope someone could help with, please. Firstly, the bluetooth. The instructions say to
Windows 11Network ConnectivityInstallationbluetooth
By 747fan · Latest post Yesterday by 747fan
1Helpful
99Views
6Replies
I bought a UB500 adapter recently to impart Bluetooth connectivity to my desktop operating with Windows 11. The dongle did not work. Desktop did detect Bluetooth devices, but every attempt to connect
Windows 11BlutoothInstallationHighlighted Thread
1Helpful
19Views
0Replies
Hi, I got UB500 for my PC in order to connect and play games with my XBOX One S wireless controller. When I open up the bluetooth settings it sees my contoller however it does not establish a connecti
Windows 11BlutoothUB500
By FellowGamer · Latest post Saturday by Turumella
0Helpful
1068Views
8Replies
My TP-Link Archer T6E has been on 2.4 for years and now i just realized i can switch to 5g but i cant do that for some reason when i go on properties and go on 802.11n Premable i only have 2 options a
Windows 11Blutooth
By Mcdonalds321 · Latest post Wednesday by woozle
1Helpful
49Views
1Replies
Hi, I need some help installing an Archer t5e AC1200 pcie card. I recently set up a new computer, i5 14600k, 32GB DDR5, Asus Prime b760-plus, Galax RTX4060, kingston nvme 480gb and psu 850W. When I pl
Network ConnectivityWindows 11Installation
By Robertouplink · Latest post Tuesday by David-TP
0Helpful
46Views
1Replies
I have shut down my computer and unplugged it from its power source, removed the old wifi card that was connected to my motherboard (not an Archer series) and replaced it with this one (plugged into t
Windows 11Installation
By uJabMe · Latest post a week ago by uJabMe
1Helpful
83Views
3Replies
Hello all! I have recently bought an Archer TX20E AX1800 WIFI 6 PCIE adapter. After using an older USB wifi adapter from TP link which kept cutting out. I have installed the adapter correctly into two
Windows 11Network ConnectivityBlutoothInstallation
By Wheelsy-James · Latest post 2 weeks ago by woozle
3Helpful
181Views
5Replies
Windows lists the apparent WiFi 5 adapter as WiFi 3 and gives sh*t speeds and ping too. I'm using the latest firmware from TP-Link, Tried using the firmware from the included disk, and still nothing.
Windows 11
By BoostAteHisDog · Latest post 2 weeks ago by woozle
1Helpful
84Views
1Replies
Hello. recently, about like a month ago, I bought a ARCHER T3U (In France). It worked very nicely, and I was around 200mbps. But yesterday when I came back home the internet was slower, really slower.
Windows 11Network ConnectivityWi-Fi 6ET3U
By Madpyro · Latest post 2024-04-17 02:25:04 by David-TP
0Helpful
143Views
1Replies
Hi all, I just purchased the Bluetooth USB500 adapter Plugged it and let Windows 11 auto install it It's ON in the settings, but can't find any other bluetooth device, and when trying to remove previo
BlutoothWindows 11
By jumbo11 · Latest post 2024-04-08 21:44:42 by jumbo11
2Helpful
112Views
1Replies