David-TPOnline
Following: 9Followers: 152
Forums/ Deco
By HMKJP Sunday

IoT Network doesn't work

IoT network(2.4GHz) doesn't work. It used to work properly but it gets no signal periodically. It used to be resolved by rebooting Deco BE85, but now it doesn't work even with rebooting.
Forums/ Deco
By BirMan Saturday

Deco BE85 - 6 GHz trouble (Wi-Fi 6E and Wi-Fi 7)

Hi, About a year ago, I purchased a two-pack of Deco BE85. They have been pretty good and stable. The only 6 GHz client I had a the time was my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra smartphone. It has always had a
Forums/ Deco
By StanTanTan Saturday

Reconnecting a client that was blocked then deleted

Hi, i blocked a google speaker, then accidentally hit the delete button (instead of unblock). Ive tried restating, rebooting the network, restored the speaker to factory settings... but cant get the s
Forums/ Deco
By Refleksion Sunday

Samsung Galaxy s24 ultra looses connection to the network

When my Samsung S24 Ultra connects to the network, the it looses connection for a while and then reconnect. Anyone who knows what to do? It did not happen on my old mesh (Google) and it doesn't happen
Forums/ Deco
By abbasi83 a week ago

Unable to connect to internet with last frimware

Hi i have TP-LINK Deco X50 5G I'm from Iran i couldn't connect to internet when I upgrade to last version of this deco 1.1.3 build20240109. i need help to downgrade to firmware Deco X50-5G(EU)_V1_1.0.
Forums/ Deco
By AlmeidaFb a week ago

Deco S7 Connection Issues with Tuya Devices on Main Wi-Fi Network

Hello everyone, My Deco S7 can't connect to my Tuya Wi-Fi devices on the main Wi-Fi network. However, it works on the guest Wi-Fi network. Here’s what I’ve already tried on the main Wi-Fi network: Set