David-TPOnline
Following: 9Followers: 148
Forums/ Deco
5 minutes ago
Re:BE65 routing and add a RE200 v3
@Gonza10 Hi, welcome to the community. Deco BE65 doesn't support OneMesh. For more details, please refer to Can Deco Mesh, OneMesh, EasyMesh and Omada Mesh products work together? When RE200 connects...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
14 minutes ago
Re:DELETE my deco internet that was set up
@Link-User Hi, please refer to the following FAQ: How to delete a network on the Deco app Thank you very much and best regards.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
30 minutes ago
Re:Intel Killer BE1750X States DECO BE65 Access point is not BE compatible
@NarkoKrig Hi, I saw one feedback before that users need to be on"Windows 11 24H2 Insider Preview 26100.1" and using driver "v23.50.0.6" to get Multi-Link Operation (MLO). So I think maybe Intel...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Friday
Re:DECO PX50 - Powerline Limited - Options for Extending Mesh Coverage
@Martinix Thanks for the feedback. Deco PX50(more precisely all Deco models, except Deco M3W that doesn't have any EThernet ports) supports Ethernet Backhaul. Different Decos also work well with each...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Friday
Re:Can’t connect to my gas fire when not on wi fi
@Tr338y Hi, It is suggested to enable UPNP under Deco APP>More>Advanced>NAT Forwarding. By the way, is Deco X20 the only router that you are using now, with no ISP-provided routers in front of the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Friday
Re:Deco app on Android not issuing alerts?
@larkim Hi, It should be V2. The message box can be viewed via remote control. Can you receive any notification in the Deco APP here: If there are messages here, you could go to Deco...
0HELPFULS