TL-WR841N Router blinking orange

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-16 16:27:28
Model: TL-WR841N_EU  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Just got it out the box, no modem, internet comes from the wall, I live in an apartment. Middle light doesn't stop blinking in orange, so it doesn't turn solid. Already restarted it and unplugged/replugged everything. Can someone help me with this? Thank you.

Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-WR841N Router blinking orange
2022-03-17 00:11:11

@Mitavittua123 

Hi,

Beside the TL-WR841N, do you have any other devices available that you could connect via Ethernet cable directly to the wall outlet in your apartment in order to verify the Internet connection is working? (for example a computer with LAN port)

As for the TL-WR841N. Have you already done some configuration on the router itself or is it still the way it came out of the box?

I suggest you connect via a computer, phone or tablet to your TL-WR841N and then log into the router's web GUI (usually via http://tplinkwifi.net) and once you have logged in click "Quick Setup" in the menu on the left side. During the Quick Setup process choose "Wireless Router" as operation mode and in the next screen select "Auto-Detect" as the WAN connection type. Then click "Next" and wait what the router comes up with.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 360

Replies: 1

Related Articles