Kevin_ZOnline
Following: 1Followers: 444
Forums/ Range Extenders
Yesterday
Re:RE705X EU V1.0 connection drops after 1.1.4 firmware upgrade
stevencamilleri wrote @Kevin_Z Hi what do you recommend I have two RE705x's and one of them keeps losing connection every morning. Both extending from AX73 Router. Everything is on latest firmware....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Thursday
Re:Wi-Fi Routers Support WireGuard VPN Now
sven_spb wrote @Sunshine The post has been edited and the "Planned" table has been removed. Could you please tell us if this means that adding WireGuard support for the models listed in that table is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Thursday
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
@Calvin2Hobbes Thank you so much for your information. I've also confirmed that AXE75 does support EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul via the latest 1.2.0 Build 20240320 version. I have updated my thread to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Wednesday
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
Sanibelt wrote @Kevin_Z Any information wheather the Archer AX6000 will get EasyMesh? It used to be on the Compatible devices list as "planned" but it's no longer there. Will it no longer be getting...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Wednesday
AlexUser2001 wrote @Kevin_Z Have you any ETA for EasyMesh support ethernet backhaul support for extender RE505x ? @AlexUser2001 It seems only RE315 supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul at the moment....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Wednesday
Jerryyy wrote @Kevin_Z 2024.02.06 version of AX 53 V1 is buggy, I talked with local support (3 months ago) they said in 2 weeks will be new version but nothing. I cant make ethernet backhaul with...
1HELPFULS