Feature Request

Product feature request
Feature Request

Label

Votes
Is there an updated list of the Deco models that currently support WireGuard VPN feature? Thank you!!
wireguard VPN XE5300
By WeL0
5Views
0Replies

Votes
I really would like to see ethernet backhaul functionality for OneMesh products. Without this functionality the advantage of a OneMesh network don't outweigh the loss of backhaul quality, and thus ove
By JP_NL · Latest post Yesterday by Ignatov
32742Views
103Replies

Votes
Hello, is there a way to set custom notifications on the Tapo C510W camera, other than by day? With my old security camera that is a different brand, I was able to set it to start Mondays at 1pm and e
C510w
By Bohowland · Latest post Wednesday by Ryan
32Views
1Replies

Votes
Tapo Camera email or text notification.
Email notification
27Views
0Replies

Votes
Need full access and control over all settings from Web UI. Some of the advanced settings and firewall rules are difficult to setup in the app with the mobile optimized interface. The App seems fairly
WebUI
14Views
0Replies
21Views
0Replies

Votes
Not sure what is the point of having IoT Network and Guest Network if they can't be extended alongside regular Wi-Fi Network with extender... As things are now, I can select only one 2,4GHz SSID and o
#extend_my_networks
18Views
0Replies

Votes
Seems like this has been requested many times across the Deco line, but there is no backup function for my Deco unit. I've checked in the mobile app and browser. Many many reasons why this is a must h
By xjsimon · Latest post a week ago by VilaNet
1267Views
17Replies

Votes
I physically removed all of my Kasa Smart Bulbs because of many issues I was having connecting to my internet. I still have three of the devices (offline) showing up under my list of devices. How can
By Sandy17 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Riley_S
87Views
1Replies

Votes
Is it possible to enable device bandwidth usage reporting per device for device connected ot the network. At the moment, I have no way matching the usage and matching usage with the amount my ISP says
By CBonney · Latest post 3 weeks ago by YannisArgy
4029Views
51Replies