SOHO Switches

The SOHO Switches can be used to extend your small SOHO network. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding SOHO Switch.
SOHO Switches

I recently purchased a new TL-SG1024DE. I am trying to setup VLANs with tagging. Is this a correct beginning? I can get out to the Internet but not sure this if this is the best practice way to handle
By SudsMaker · Latest post Saturday by terziyski
0Helpful
45Views
1Replies
I purchased a TL-SG105E back in October of 2022. It has been working pretty well, up until the past few months. It has suddenly started to completely drop its connection at random times. This problem
By turnthepage · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
0Helpful
120Views
1Replies
Hello, I just got some SFP ports for my switch (the model wasn't available in TP-Link's drop down, but it is correct in the title of this post). The online documentation shows that the SFP ports shoul
By asven
0Helpful
23Views
0Replies
I just received a new SG108 switch, and I cannot get a connection on my Macbook. The CAT5 cable is good as I bypassed my switch and plugged from my Verizon router directly into my Mac. No issues. I do
By BCUZOFHIM · Latest post 3 weeks ago by BCUZOFHIM
0Helpful
159Views
6Replies
The last 2 weeks my home network started having loss of signal then dropping the signal and two days ago I lost all signal. My inital trouble shooting led me to replace my ASUS XT8 with their newer vi
By Bill74
0Helpful
145Views
0Replies
I recently installed a Decco-X50Poe mesh router and a TP-SG108PE switch. After building the network and hanging the APs everything was fine. Howerver after powercycling everything (the APs, modem & sw
By DonfromMaine · Latest post 2024-01-25 01:19:21 by DonfromMaine
1Helpful
244Views
2Replies
Does this exist? Is it documented anywhere? TY! p.s. yes, that model number in the field is wrong but it wouldn't take TL-SG1024DE! Also, the hardware version is v4.20.
By JT2772 · Latest post 2024-01-24 11:41:43 by David-TP
3Helpful
169Views
2Replies
I have a PS5 hooked up though this switch. As well as other devices. All other devices connect as they should. I have tried adjusting the connection in the online portal but the link goes down. I have
By Rideawave1 · Latest post 2024-01-15 16:51:57 by terziyski
1Helpful
242Views
1Replies
Trying to connect solar communication device to swich but isn't working. What am l missing?
By Waterflea · Latest post 2024-01-10 03:15:14 by David-TP
0Helpful
171Views
2Replies
The actual model number wasn't available through the drop down menu. I have just purchased two switches and an access point for my home studio use and the switch will not power the AP. TL-SG105MPE not
By lisiecki1 · Latest post 2023-12-22 16:21:34 by lisiecki1
1Helpful
241Views
2Replies