Powerline Adapters

The Powerline Adapters are mainly designed to extend your network to any room via existing power line. They are quite easy to setup while the transmission is stable and fast. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Powerline Adapters.
Powerline Adapters

Tags

Label

Powerline adapters can be a great way to expand the coverage area of your home network. They can add ethernet ports where one is not available, avoid messy cable configurations, and can even create or
By Carl · Latest post 2020-04-14 16:02:34 by Carl
10Helpful
27377Views
32Replies
My previous setup, all working fine: BT Hub >WiFi> BT WiFi Extender Disc >ethernet> AV600 powerline ethernet #1 >mainspower> AV600 powerline ethernet #2 >ethernet> laptop. My new attempted setup to gi
0Helpful
21Views
0Replies
Just got a TL- wpa86631P kit It paired. The extender shows wireless - green lights. Took extender to metal barn. It connects but imediately says no internet
By old-man_1962 · Latest post a week ago by old-man_1962
0Helpful
33Views
1Replies
I hope someone may be able to provide me with some advice. I have the above Homeplug adapters. They are currently in two adjoining rooms about 4m apart. Both are updated and the connectetion is set as
0Helpful
51Views
0Replies
I have an N300 range extender. When I first set it up, I created an account at tplinknbu.com. I need to make some chnages, but that website apparently no longer exists. I have my login and password, b
By blshaw
0Helpful
77Views
0Replies
I have a powerline kit consisting of: TL-PA8010P(US) adapter TL-WPA8631P(US) extender with wifi Both units show "Ver. 4.6" which I interpret as hardware version 4.6 I am having problems with unstable
Firmware
By GC1 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Ariek
0Helpful
225Views
2Replies
Is there a way to reboot/restart TP-Link PLCs e.g. TL-PA9020P using the tpPLC or another app, or anyway, remotely? Or can restart only be done with physical presence (unplugging and re-plugging)? n.b.
restart
By Jay_L · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Ariek
1Helpful
236Views
6Replies
My power line goes to a shop building not attached to my house, but the power line is the same. Until recently, I had good internet in the shop. 20M download, 5 upload. (satellite internet) In the las
By KFRiii · Latest post 2024-04-06 20:28:46 by _-o0o-_
0Helpful
109Views
2Replies
I must confess that I do not really understand what this claim of "2000Mbps" even means: WHERE is this speed achieved? Between what two ... points? Surely, given that the Ethernet ports are only rated
2000Mbps
By RedeemerOfSouls · Latest post 2024-04-05 00:31:04 by EXH77M
0Helpful
252Views
3Replies
Every time I plug in my WiFi extender part of the kit it'll have the WiFi led on and the power led on but after 12 seconds it'll completely shut off. Before that though around 8 seconds in the WiFi le
By Blakes_burg · Latest post 2024-03-27 18:35:20 by terziyski
1Helpful
145Views
1Replies