Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Creating a Personalized Whole-Home Deco Mesh Solution In the high-paced environments we all live in and interact with, whether it be social media, work, or entertainment, having a stable wireless netw
2Helpful
1023Views
0Replies
Below you can find a summary of the features planned to be introduced in an upcoming firmware update to our Deco platform. These features will be generally available with the 1.11.0 or 1.5.0 firmware
Firmware UpdateBandwidth Control/QoSVLAN/IPTV
By Riley_S · Latest post Tuesday by Riley_S
17Helpful
4681Views
26Replies
For a Limited Time, Bring Wi-Fi 6E Connectivity to Your Home for Under $300 (3-Pack)! Also, Make Sure to check out our Influencer Videos for an Opportunity to Receive an Additional $20 off! (landpet,
Wi-Fi 6EOfficial
0Helpful
326Views
0Replies
TP-Link has become an industry leader for Wi-Fi 7 home networking, and in 2024, we have no intention of slowing down. At CES, we announced a wide variety of Wi-Fi 7 devices – allowing you to take full
By Riley_S · Latest post 2024-04-19 18:47:40 by Riley_S
2Helpful
2207Views
8Replies
If your Deco network has received the latest updates and features, but you do not see that they are available in your Deco app, remember that some features depend on the features of the other nodes in
By Riley_S · Latest post 2024-02-16 22:14:42 by Sneakysssnake
3Helpful
3962Views
0Replies
Recently set up deco x20 mesh system but I can't connect to my works vpn when trying to work from home. It was working for a little bit when I connected using the guest network but that isn't working
By Vibes0227 · Latest post 9 minutes ago by Vibes0227
0Helpful
58Views
6Replies
I would like to know if there is a way to confirm whether the Deco XE nodes are actually using 6Ghz as a backhaul to connect to the main router. When I look in the app it shows "Connected to Main 2.4G
By SDGTR · Latest post 10 hours ago by yves_b
0Helpful
28Views
2Replies
The Deco X50 has TP-Link DDNS service but it does not have NO-IP DDNS. I can't find a way to set this up with my system, how can I use the NO-IP service with Deco X50 Thanks
0Helpful
6Views
0Replies
Hello I have a 3 pack of the Deco XE75's. I have a Netgear 5 Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (GS305) to it. Whenever I have to reboot the XE75 it will not connect after rebooting. I have to unp
By BillsDunk · Latest post 18 hours ago by Espress0-0
7Helpful
637Views
12Replies
I had originally setup Deco M9 Plus to work with my Xfinity supplied modem/router using bridge mode and then through forums/google had found that custom MAC clone was a solution to get the Deco M9 to
MAC Clone
By par3003th · Latest post 18 hours ago by par3003th
1Helpful
51Views
4Replies