Controllers

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Controllers

Tags

Label

I'm having a hard time trying to get this working and some behavior that I cannot figure out anymore lol, so looking for help now. I have 3 VLANs = default, guest and IoT. I want to block from IoT to
VLAN & Multi-NetworksACLmDNS
By dimago
0Helpful
46Views
0Replies
Hello everybody, I'm having a problem configuring mDNS on omada. I have several vlans but I want my "main" vLan to see the devices in the "Fadm" vLan. In this case, more specifically, I have a Microso
mDNSVLAN & Multi-NetworksACL
By LinkX92 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by LinkX92
2Helpful
106Views
2Replies
I am using TPLink Omada ER605 v2, OC 200 and 3 EAP 670 in my home topology along with a managed Omada switch. How my network is configured First we have 3 Vlans Admin : 1 Primary : 10 IoT Devices : 40
mDNSOmada
By eggman89 · Latest post 2024-08-22 14:20:31 by PappyChappy
1Helpful
326Views
2Replies
Hello All, The multicast broadcast filtering option under the SSID restricts the multicasting coming in from the wired side over to the AP. What if we have a small hotel environment where everyone is
mDNSChromecast
By dpsguard · Latest post 2024-04-01 07:33:40 by MR.S
0Helpful
386Views
1Replies