Controllers

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Controllers

Tags

Label

Latest Firmware Release > Early Access < Omada Hardware Controller_V5.14 Pre-release (Released on Apr 16th, 2024) Omada SDN Controller_V5.14.20 Pre-release (Released on Apr 12th, 2024) Omada SDN Contr
Highlighted ThreadOfficialFirmware Update
By Fae · Latest post 2024-01-09 09:15:48 by Fae
89Helpful
113789Views
13Replies
Hi, if you are new to the forum, we would love to show your how to use our forum and make more fruitful results from the forum. Contents: 1. Community and Forum guidelines. 2. How to use the search fe
OfficialHighlighted Thread
By Hank21
0Helpful
427Views
0Replies
This post is mainly from posts released by forum customer @Death_Metal, and I would like to thank @Death_Metal and others for the quality and professional Guide sharing you have contributed to the TP-
Highlighted ThreadACLVLAN & Multi-NetworksVPN
By Hank21 · Latest post 2023-05-27 23:17:12 by Death_Metal
10Helpful
3012Views
2Replies
The topic was originally posted by Clive_A in How to Backup Settings on Omada Router, Switch and Controller Background: Guide on how to export the backup for Omada devices. This Article Applies to: Al
Official
0Helpful
94Views
0Replies
This Article Applies to: Omada Software Controller v5.12 or above Background The Managed Service Provider (MSP) Mode is a new feature added from Omada Controller v5.12, it allows you to monitor the ov
OfficialHighlighted Thread
By Hank21 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Benjaminmark
2Helpful
770Views
1Replies
Update as of Apr 10, 2024: Thank you all for your valuable feedback on the Beta firmware! The official firmware has been released, check the following link for details. Omada_SDN_Controller_v5.13.30.8
Firmware UpdateOfficial
By Hank21 · Latest post 2024-03-22 21:31:27 by sgath4
29Helpful
15105Views
63Replies
I am using the latest Controller installed on Ubuntu 22.04. I want to use our internal DNS as the default DNS for each VLAN. But when I try to specify those IP's for my WAN port static IP DNS it will
0Helpful
2Views
0Replies
Hello everyone, I have a problem with my policy routing. I have 3 ISPs (WAN, WAN/LAN1, WAN/LAN2). I created a VLAN (123), created a wireless network with this VLAN and routed it through WAN/LAN1. At t
By denis-odessit · Latest post 13 hours ago by denis-odessit
0Helpful
114Views
9Replies
Hi all, Our company provide captive portal services for hospitality and entertainment venues. We are relatively new to Omada, but we do have the Omada cloud controller successfully integrated Now we h
API
By Captal
0Helpful
12Views
0Replies
Can I set up the two Ethernet ports on the controller separately? Like, can each port have its own IP address?
By cromero · Latest post 14 hours ago by d0ugmac1
0Helpful
43Views
2Replies