Business Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Business Routers

Tags

Label

Updated on Nov 11th 2022: Add the official firmware ER7206_v1_1.2.3. Add some notes for the firmware. Updated on Nov 2nd 2022: Update the Beta firmware to fix all the DHCP issues that have been report
DHCP ServiceHighlighted ThreadOfficial
By Fae · Latest post Yesterday by gabxav
42Helpful
12533Views
112Replies
Hi Everyone, We’re excited to announce the official launch of ER8411 here! ER8411 is the first Omada Router that supports 10G Ports. In addition, the SSL VPN function is supported, which enriches the
Official
By Hank21 · Latest post a week ago by ladyisabella
42Helpful
2990Views
25Replies
Hi there, this post will be actively updated to notify the latest firmware release for Omada Routers, welcome to subscribe! Latest Firmware Release: ER8411_v1/ v1.6_1.0.1_Build 20221110 >> Check more
Firmware UpdateHighlighted ThreadOfficial
By Fae · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Fae
17Helpful
29828Views
20Replies
Hi, I've been tearing my hairs out with trying to get this ER605 working on my ISP's IPv6. The IPv6 worked just fine on my former TP-Link AX55 WiFi router, but never on the ER605. I tried it with and
DHCP ServiceIPv6
By paulrob · Latest post 10 hours ago by Gary_E
0Helpful
41Views
1Replies
Hi TP-Link Community, I recently bought into the Omada ecosystem after seeing some positive reviews of the product and it seemed rather easy to configure and setup using the controller. I am running t
By jjjjjj · Latest post 22 hours ago by jjjjjj
0Helpful
70Views
1Replies
Hello everybody. I wanted to install in my home network. FTTH over SFPs (1). The parameters are those of the provider and everything seems to work correctly. I have a problem with the upload being lim
0Helpful
6Views
0Replies
I have a public IP block (/26) assigned to me by my ISP (AT&T). The modem is setup to forward all traffic to this block to the cascaded router (ER605). However, I can't figure out how to setup the ER6
NAT
By AntonCS · Latest post Yesterday by AntonCS
0Helpful
37Views
4Replies
What chipset is in TP-Link Omada er605? This information does not appear to be listed in the documentation: https://static.tp-link.com/upload/product-overview/2022/202201/20220121/ER605(UN)2.0_Datashe
By antiseptic · Latest post Yesterday by dsj
1Helpful
243Views
3Replies
Goal: setup 4 branch offices to home office with site-to-site VPN. Initially, I was able to get Auto IPSec VPN setup between home office and 1st branch router. Then tried to setup 2nd branch router an
VPN
By GoPokes1 · Latest post Yesterday by Somnus
0Helpful
37Views
2Replies
Does TP-Link offer any routers - wired or wireless - that provide IPv4 and IPv6 firewall protection, including "stealth" vs "closed" ports? Thanks. PS: The ER605 models apparently do not offer IPv6 fi
By Gary_E · Latest post Yesterday by JoaoPTaveira
0Helpful
110Views
5Replies