Switches

TP-Link PoE, Easy Smart, and Unmanaged Switches are mainly designed for Small and Medium Business networks that require simple network management.
Switches

Tags

Label

Background: This guide aims to provide insight into our TP-Link switch naming format. This Article Applies to: All TP-Link switches. Naming and Differences: TP-Link switch is a series of Easy Smart an
Official
0Helpful
143Views
0Replies
The topic was originally posted by Clive_A in Common Questions About 802.1Q VLAN Background: We hope this article can be helpful in your understanding of 802.1Q VLAN. This Article Applies to: All Omad
0Helpful
89Views
0Replies
The topic was originally posted by Clive_A in How to Configure VLAN on TP-Link Switch Background: This post provides a configuration guide to set up a VLAN-tagged and untagged port, PVID, and trunk on
0Helpful
125Views
0Replies
The topic was originally posted by Clive_A in Troubleshooting Techniques for Laymen Background: We hope this article can guide network troubleshooting, determining internal and external network issues
0Helpful
107Views
0Replies
The topic was originally posted by Clive_A in Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Hi, if you are new to the forum, we would love to show your how to use our forum and make
0Helpful
162Views
0Replies
The topic was originally posted by Clive_A in Common Questions About the Hardware Version and Firmware Update Background: We aim to demystify the distinctions among our hardware versions and address a
1Helpful
118Views
0Replies
Hello to everyone, Please let me know if would be possible to connect to the TL-SG1210MPE smart switch to routers so I can communicate to both of them; attached a diagram Tks in advance for any help
By ESM60 · Latest post Friday by ESM60
1Helpful
19Views
2Replies
My current setup at home: Fibre modem to SG105E SG105E split to a router & my PC Router provides wifi & is also linked to my NAS and TV The problem i have is that my PC is not sharing the same network
By JonKang · Latest post Thursday by Clive_A
1Helpful
19Views
1Replies
I have an 8-port TL-SG2210P POE switch and a TP-Link Tapo-C320ws camera. I understand that the camera is not natively a POE camera. But I have a splitter to take POE power and break it out for the cam
ConfigurationPoENetwork Connectivity
By BushyYate · Latest post Monday by BushyYate
1Helpful
104Views
3Replies
Hello, all. Please, can someone help me to configure my TL-SG108 as following: 1. Ports 1,2,3,4 as VLAN1 2. Ports 1,5,6,7,8 as VLAN2 Obviously traffic between VLANs is isolated except the port 1 which
ConfigurationVLAN & Multi-Networks
By PLeon · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
79Views
3Replies