Switches

TP-Link PoE, Easy Smart, and Unmanaged Switches are mainly designed for Small and Medium Business networks that require simple network management.
Switches

Tags

Label

The topic was originally posted by Clive_A in Troubleshooting Techniques for Laymen Background: We hope this article can guide network troubleshooting, determining internal and external network issues
0Helpful
71Views
0Replies
The topic was originally posted by Clive_A in Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Hi, if you are new to the forum, we would love to show your how to use our forum and make
0Helpful
82Views
0Replies
The topic was originally posted by Clive_A in Common Questions About the Hardware Version and Firmware Update Background: We aim to demystify the distinctions among our hardware versions and address a
1Helpful
77Views
0Replies
Hello, How do i start this? I had the switch board connected without the Deco x55 setup and it worked perfectly fine via the `Easy Smart Configuration Utility` wizard setup. To visualize what the curr
Network ConnectivityConfigurationAdvice
By SJ01 · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
1Helpful
46Views
3Replies
Hello everyone, I would like to report my VLANs on an SG-1024DE L2 but no OMADA I currently have 4 vlans 1: 192.168.0.0/24 20: 192.168.20.0/24 30: 192.168.30/24 40: 192.168.0.40/24 I would like to fin
ConfigurationVLAN & Multi-Networks
By Fabfab74 · Latest post Monday by Clive_A
2Helpful
112Views
3Replies
I have several of these switches in a few wireless mic racks and I'm having trouble seeing them via the manufacturer's software (Shure). It appears that all the traffic that they use is IGMP multicast
igmp udp
By jimjr555 · Latest post a week ago by jimjr555
0Helpful
108Views
5Replies
Hi there, i have two network switches. Network Diagram attached. The issue is when I bridge the second switch from port 2 of top switch to port 1 of bottom switch it just takes down the internet acros
0Helpful
44Views
0Replies
Hi, I have a cable extender attached a POE port on the TLSG108PE switch but it doesn't use enough power to trigger the auto POE power function on the switch. The threshold on the switch is to high (or
By RobertG-2024 · Latest post a week ago by RobertG-2024
2Helpful
109Views
4Replies
Hi folks, As shown here, I have an IPTV receiver and a NAS in the same room sharing only a single cable. I'm unable to connect the NAS device directly to my home router. I'm experiencing loops or othe
By LevAnni · Latest post a week ago by LevAnni
1Helpful
75Views
2Replies
My core switch is a TL-SG3452P in an Omada network and I have (5) EAP650's direct connected and adopted each broadcasting the same (3) SSID's on separate VLANs and everything is working fine. I cannot
VLAN & Multi-NetworksNetwork ConnectivityConfiguration
By FarmerC · Latest post 2 weeks ago by FarmerC
2Helpful
61Views
2Replies