VIGI Surveillance

For those who use TP-Link VIGI network Camera, VIGI Network Video Recorder, VIGI Security Manager or VIGI App. Anything related, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
VIGI Surveillance

TP-LINK VIGI NVR1008H After Upgrade ver:- 1.0.1 to 1.0.3 Build 220823 Rel.48229n, android VIGI app nvr frequently offline.
By Babun-Sikder · Latest post 2022-10-10 09:09:42 by Hank21
2Helpful
311Views
6Replies
I'm having very laggy/slow playback issue with the hardware. Both Vigi POE bullet cam and 4 Tapo RTSP cam recorded on the NVR. the time skips 2-3 seconds and playback is unbearable to review. Live vie
0Helpful
4Views
0Replies
Hi there, nvr can assign itself an IP address or Auto and connect itself to the internet then able to display the cameras on screen after a minute the nvr reboots. The cable is attached to the 16 port
0Helpful
20Views
0Replies
I have a few cameras, and all are working perfectly with the NVR1008H except for one. This problematic camera works without issues on the vigi mobile app. It also works perfectly on the VIGI security
By PHBL · Latest post Monday by PHBL
0Helpful
32Views
2Replies
Is it possible to use the USB port to store footage as a temporary solution while the SATA HDD is not yet available?
By PHBL
0Helpful
30Views
0Replies
I have the same problem on two different NVR's. Any TP-LINK Cameras I try and view playback from my Windows PC, the playback is very slow. You only see one second of video every five seconds or so. Li
By ITAuthority · Latest post a week ago by Hank21
0Helpful
75Views
3Replies
When I click on the motion detection notification in the VIGI app on IOS, the NVR reboots. This happens every time. Has anyone had a similar problem or have an idea how to troubleshoot this?
By Adamm · Latest post a week ago by Hank21
0Helpful
35Views
1Replies
Hi everyone, I forget the NVR Login username and password .Please guide me to reset this model NVR to factory default settings .This model NVR not listed so i selected other model , sorry for about th
By DarLynn · Latest post a week ago by Darr1nc
0Helpful
24Views
1Replies
Hi, In my current setup, TPLINK Tapo and other IP Cameras are in different electric zone. Assuming NVR has power backup but there is a power outage and the IP camera goes offline for some time and ret
By aashishvanand · Latest post 3 weeks ago by mjoldman
2Helpful
156Views
4Replies
Deleted post
By szejkindudi · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Virgo
0Helpful
52Views
1Replies