Business Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Business Routers

Tags

Label

Update as of Jan 30th 2023: Thank you all for your feedback on this forum to let us know that the DHCP issues are still existed, and more importantly, thanks for our loyal users who worked with our su
DHCP ServiceHighlighted ThreadOfficial
By Fae · Latest post Yesterday by Fae
81Helpful
26450Views
204Replies
Latest Firmware Release: ER8411 V1_1.0.2_Build 20230115 >> Check more details from Here. ER605 V2_2.1.1_Build 20230115 >> Check more details from Here. For ER605 V1 and ER7206 V1, check this solution
Firmware UpdateHighlighted ThreadOfficial
By Fae · Latest post a week ago by Fae
20Helpful
38176Views
21Replies
This article tells how to configure TP-Link Omada Router with Starlink internet. 1. How to connect Starlink to Omada Router For example, WAN is the primary WAN connected to the Starlink, and WAN/LAN1
OfficialHighlighted Thread
By Hank21
6Helpful
403Views
0Replies
Hi Everyone, We’re excited to announce the official launch of ER7212PC! ER7212PC is a future-proof, versatile, and compact router with PoE+ ports and Controller capability! 1. Production Overview 3-in
Official
By Hank21 · Latest post Saturday by Alex_UTS
17Helpful
1069Views
6Replies
hello, I have networked an ER605 load balancer with two Fritzbox routers. All devices have DHCP disabled because there is a windows server on the network. Server and load balancer have segment 192.168
By daco65
0Helpful
3Views
0Replies
My OC200 auto-updated my ER605 (v2 h/w) from v2.0.x to v2.1.1 a couple of days ago and since then my inbound NATs have stopped working reliably. I have "WAN" on a VDSL connection with a single static
VLAN & Multi-NetworksPort ForwardingWAN / LAN Setup
By pgalbavy · Latest post an hour ago by pgalbavy
1Helpful
39Views
5Replies
I have set up dual WAN, fed from two different Modems. WAN1 is the fastest connection, and is marked as primary WAN. WAN2 is deemed backup. The internet load balancing and link backup is working as ex
Port ForwardingWAN / LAN SetupLoad Balancing
By flick8234 · Latest post an hour ago by Hank21
1Helpful
66Views
5Replies
Hello, I'm looking at this guide https://www.tp-link.com/br/support/faq/2246/ and it is mentioning a new GU, as for the example router it is using the TL-R600VPN, is the new GUI available for all TL-R
TL-R600VPN
By peixotofelippe · Latest post 3 hours ago by Hank21
0Helpful
14Views
1Replies
Hi everyone! I would like to implement a specific scenario but I wasn't able to make it work and i don't know even if ti's possible of doing so, maybe you guys would have some suggestion? I have two d
By almeida123 · Latest post 3 hours ago by Hank21
0Helpful
20Views
1Replies
is it possible to set up a second ER605 in Omada? I have two Internet connections on two different floors (ground floor and first floor). They are completely connected by cable. The network consists o
VLAN & Multi-NetworksDHCP ServiceWAN / LAN Setup
By weby112 · Latest post 3 hours ago by Somnus
1Helpful
91Views
5Replies