Cpu 90% form 1 Min cyclic

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-10-03 17:11:25
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

hello i have bought a t2600g-28ts, but i have a strange problem, when i connect this switch to our router( a mikrotik ccr) the switch cpu in a cyclic way go on 90% for about 1 min and then go down. like the image attached.

i try to find the process that generate this problem but i cannot find how to see the cpu/process utilization.

Please advice, because the switch not work well in this way.

BR
File:
Screen Shot 2017-10-03 at 10.34.25.pngDownload
Options
2 Reply
Re:Cpu 90% form 1 Min cyclic
2017-10-08 13:40:47

g.lopresti wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

hello i have bought a t2600g-28ts, but i have a strange problem, when i connect this switch to our router( a mikrotik ccr) the switch cpu in a cyclic way go on 90% for about 1 min and then go down. like the image attached.

i try to find the process that generate this problem but i cannot find how to see the cpu/process utilization.

Please advice, because the switch not work well in this way.

BR

Did you configure SNMP in T2600G-28TS? In my opinion, your router may getting some information from switch. I suggest you capture the packet, you will find the reason.
Options
Re:Cpu 90% form 1 Min cyclic
2017-10-10 00:32:27
hello,

thanks for reply, unfortunately we have disabled snmp and the error continue......it is possible the switch is broken or something similar?

BR
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 723

Replies: 2

Related Articles