doubts with switch TL-SG5412F

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-10-04 00:40:56
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

good afternoon to the entire TP-Link support community.I tell you roughly the network environment I have and doubts if you could help me ...I have a Mikrotik that distributes "native" DHCP and several "VLAN" to interconnect this computer with several Unifi switches that I have in hospiutal distributed I have bought the model TL-SG5412F to interconnect the Mikrotik -> Switch -> several switch Unifi "via SFP"Well, first of all the switch is not recognizing devices in the SFP ports, and on the other hand I am giving the VLANs on the switch but I do not quite understand if they should be tagged or not.Could someone give me some light?
good afternoon to the entire TP-Link support community.I tell you roughly the network environment I have and doubts if you could help me ...I have a Mikrotik that distributes "native" DHCP and several "VLAN" to interconnect this computer with several Unifi switches that I have in hospiutal distributed I have bought the model TL-SG5412F to interconnect the Mikrotik -> Switch -> several switch Unifi "via SFP"Well, first of all the switch is not recognizing devices in the SFP ports, and on the other hand I am giving the VLANs on the switch but I do not quite understand if they should be tagged or not.Could someone give me some light?
Options
1 Reply
Re:doubts with switch TL-SG5412F
2017-10-04 17:06:32
hello, you explanaition is a bit confusing, what you mean by "the switch don't recognise devices on sfp ports?" you mean neighbors? please explain what you want to achieve and i can reply you with detailed info.

BR
Giulio
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 443

Replies: 1