Need help with a TP-SG108E switch

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-10-04 01:33:04
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi, I have a problem with a brandnew (it was delivered today) TL-SG108E V3 switch. At the monent that I connect the TL-SG108E V3 switch to the first port of my Belgium Telenet cable router the internet and the whole network slows down and becomes unusable.
At the monent that I connect the TL-SG108E V3 switch anywhere on a walloulet port in to my network (witch has no problems) with a patchcable from the walloutlet port tot the first port of the TL-SG108E V3 switch the whole network slows down and becomes unusable.
Any help to get the switch working is verry welcome
Options
2 Reply
Re:Need help with a TP-SG108E switch
2017-10-08 15:05:00

petgil wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi, I have a problem with a brandnew (it was delivered today) TL-SG108E V3 switch. At the monent that I connect the TL-SG108E V3 switch to the first port of my Belgium Telenet cable router the internet and the whole network slows down and becomes unusable.
At the monent that I connect the TL-SG108E V3 switch anywhere on a walloulet port in to my network (witch has no problems) with a patchcable from the walloutlet port tot the first port of the TL-SG108E V3 switch the whole network slows down and becomes unusable.
Any help to get the switch working is verry welcome

Please change the IP address of TL-SG108E firstly, maybe there are ip conflict in your network. The Network device should be configured different management ip address.
Options
Re:Need help with a TP-SG108E switch
2017-10-09 00:14:11
Thank You TPTHZ. I already figured that out myself. It was indeed the IP adress.
So problem solved and tread may be closed
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 903

Replies: 2

Related Articles