TL-SG108E won't allow me to connect to administer any settings

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-12-04 16:02:14
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I tried the web interface first, 192.168.0.1 and get "This site can’t be reached 192.168.0.1 took too long to respond." Nmap shows nothing active on that IP address either.

Then i installed the software for it, tried that way. It detects the switch, but when i try and login, I get the "Host IP address and switch IP address must be on the same subnet" message.

So, how do I actually get into the switch?
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-SG108E won't allow me to connect to administer any settings
2017-12-06 14:05:24

dantose wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I tried the web interface first, 192.168.0.1 and get "This site can’t be reached 192.168.0.1 took too long to respond." Nmap shows nothing active on that IP address either.

Then i installed the software for it, tried that way. It detects the switch, but when i try and login, I get the "Host IP address and switch IP address must be on the same subnet" message.

So, how do I actually get into the switch?

The IP address of your computer and TL-SG108E shuold be configured in same network segment. You can reset TL-SG108E via reset button firstly. Then configure IP address of your computer as 192.168.0.X.
Then try to use web interface and Utility to access TL-SG108E.

PS: TL-SG108E V1.0 do not support utility.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3954

Replies: 1

Related Articles