Tl-sg3424 vlan setup

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tl-sg3424 vlan setup

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Tl-sg3424 vlan setup
Tl-sg3424 vlan setup
2017-12-29 02:00:17
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

At the moment my WAN ethernet coming from ISP is setup as access type from the side of ISP. This ethernet cable goes directly to my router and everything is working.
I ask my ISP to provide me with voip. For this purpose they send me configuration that consist of 2 vlans and they told me that I need to inform them before they switch to trunk mode.
Config from their side is VLAN 369 (original configuration wan) and VLAN 410 voip. I have sg3424 and how can I setup this config with vlans?
Let's say port 20 on Tplink will be ethernet cable from ISP and I need to setup 2 more ports with appropriate VLAN's. Can someone please assist with config. Thank you
Options
1 Reply
Re:Tl-sg3424 vlan setup
2018-01-08 09:56:56

grozni wrote

At the moment my WAN ethernet coming from ISP is setup as access type from the side of ISP. This ethernet cable goes directly to my router and everything is working.
I ask my ISP to provide me with voip. For this purpose they send me configuration that consist of 2 vlans and they told me that I need to inform them before they switch to trunk mode.
Config from their side is VLAN 369 (original configuration wan) and VLAN 410 voip. I have sg3424 and how can I setup this config with vlans?
Let's say port 20 on Tplink will be ethernet cable from ISP and I need to setup 2 more ports with appropriate VLAN's. Can someone please assist with config. Thank you

Maybe your topology like this:
ISP---(VLAN 369 and VLAN 410)----(Port 20)TL-SG3424(port 21)----VLAN 369----PC
|(port 22)------------ VLAN 410---IPTV

Port 20 works in Trunk mode or general tagged mode, belongs to vlan 369 and vlan 410, pvid=369(or other value)
Port 21 works in Access mode or general untagged mode, belongs to vlan 369, pvid=369
port 22 works in Access mode or general untagged mode, belongs to vlan 410,pvid=410
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1129

Replies: 1

Related Articles