TP-Link SL2218WEB cannot factory reset

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-01-20 12:29:56
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Dear's expert member, need help. I have forgot passowrd to login my smart switch. When I do reset to factory mode cannot work.
I alredy try steps from TPLink website. This step I got from website
Step1
Turn off the switch (pull the power out of the device).

Step2
Press and hold the reset button on the front panel with a pin, while holding down the reset button turn on the switch (plug the power back into the device), please keep on holding down the reset button for approximately 10 seconds.

Step3
Release the reset button and wait for the device to reboot.

in step 2, already hold even 10 second or more (I try until 1 minute). Swicth not reset.. Already try many times.
Please advise.
One more thing, How we know switch already reset from LED indicator

Thank you
Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-Link SL2218WEB cannot factory reset
2018-01-22 18:23:05

bouciakt wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Dear's expert member, need help. I have forgot passowrd to login my smart switch. When I do reset to factory mode cannot work.
I alredy try steps from TPLink website. This step I got from website
Step1
Turn off the switch (pull the power out of the device).

Step2
Press and hold the reset button on the front panel with a pin, while holding down the reset button turn on the switch (plug the power back into the device), please keep on holding down the reset button for approximately 10 seconds.

Step3
Release the reset button and wait for the device to reboot.

in step 2, already hold even 10 second or more (I try until 1 minute). Swicth not reset.. Already try many times.
Please advise.
One more thing, How we know switch already reset from LED indicator

Thank you

Please check the system LED light, if switch reset to the default facroty setting, the system LED light will flash 3 times.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 916

Replies: 1