T1600g-28TS V2 - Loss of web admin, telnet, ssh and ping

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-02-09 07:05:42
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello, my English is not very good and I am using the google translator.
Recently I acquired a T1600G-28TS V2, it had been working well, until I configured a vlan and after a while it stopped working completely. Does not answer ping, does not enter through web services, ssh or telnet. The strange thing is that the switch keeps working, my computers are still connected and there are communications in the network, but it does not respond to ping and neither does the vlan. I have to turn it off and on to work again. I do not see any new firmware to install. Will it be a problem for the T1600G-28TS V2? Did someone else experience a similar problem to help me? Attached captures the configuration of the vlan.
File:
Captura1.JPGDownload
Captura2.jpgDownload
Captura3.jpgDownload
Captura4.jpgDownload
Captura5.JPGDownload
Options
1 Reply
Re:T1600g-28TS V2 - Loss of web admin, telnet, ssh and ping
2018-02-14 23:09:45
* Are you sure the port you've configured the vlan on has access to that vlan?
* Check if you set the bcast big enough on you're client device and try to be in the same subnet as your switch to avoid firewalls
* Check if the switch hasn't gone to it's default ip/values
* After you changed your switches IP did you save the configuration, .. maybe it power cycled and it is back on the previous one.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 690

Replies: 1

Related Articles