with security WPA-PSK the system OUTDOOR Antenna WiFi doesn't work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-04-15 20:47:49
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

hello, I'm new in this forum and it is my first time to set the wifi-outdoor CPE antenna, please I really need your help!
I 'm using 2 antennas, one set as Access Point and the second one set as "Client". The Client-Antenna is connected to a Access point to repeat the Wi-Fi Signal in second place. Everything works fine if I don't use the security setting, but after selecting the security function WPA-PSK/ WPA-PSK2 (adding a Password) the system doesn't work. After swiching off the security method, the sistem become to works.
I followed the manual (TP-LINK Installation Guide) and I dont understand what is the problem. Please any idea?
Maybe you can find 2 file uploaded to check the setting.
Thank you in advance.

setting from the manual.pdf

Setting MAIN_AP-Client.pdf
Options
1 Reply
Re:with security WPA-PSK the system OUTDOOR Antenna WiFi doesn't work
2018-04-17 06:07:08
Encryption works on my CPEs, but you need to wait somewhat until CPEs re-sync after WiFi settings have been changed.
Best is to set up the devices and save the config before finally mounting them in place so you can double-check that settings are the same on both CPEs.
༺ 0100 1101 0010 10ཏ1 0010 0110 1010 1110 ༻
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 550

Replies: 1

Related Articles