Single CPE210 to extend WiFi - 100m

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-07-07 00:12:07
Hi all,

I have an apartment A with ADSL connection and WiFi network. I'd like to share it to my apartment B, which is about 50/100m (150/300 feet) far with line of sight and almost no obstacles.
Ignore the title of this thread, it is wrong: I have no problem installing two CPEs

What I was thinking about...
Tp-Link RE350 in apartment A to extend a little bit my wifi range (to cover blind spots);
[*]Tp-Link CPE210 inside apartment A, pointing towards the window which is facing apartment B; AP mode. How do I connect it to my internet connection? It is too far from my router... can I use the ethernet port of the RE350? Or it gets the connect by wifi and then becomes an AP?
[*]Tp-Link CPE210 inside apartment B, pointing towards the window which is facing apartment A; client mode
[*]Tp-Link AC1200 to extend WiFi from CPE210 into apartment B (how should I configure it?) so that my devices can connect to it (do I really need this device?). Can you please suggest me which one to buy between: archer c60, archer vr400, wr841nd or any other under 50€. Thanks!
I was just looking at where I would put them, so.... update: I have no problem installing coulpe of CPEs (one in apt A and one in apt B). So, I just need some help configuring them and how to connect all the cables

Thank you so much in advance!
Options
1 Reply
Re:Single CPE210 to extend WiFi - 100m
2018-07-08 07:41:16
Anybody here? Sorry for the mess I made with the post: I changed my mind a little bit after writing it :)Right now I just need some help configuring the devices listed above. Thank you so much!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 988

Replies: 1