problem in connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

problem in connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
problem in connect
problem in connect
2012-11-19 00:02:42
Region : Others

Model : TL-WA5210G

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

hello i have an internet station and i put an access point a cpe tl-wa5210g v1 and a client cpe tl-wa5210g v1 ,and it work perfectly but from 2 weeks i see an error that the client don't connect to any station, i search for access point and i put the pass key and save but it didn't connect ,sometimes it connect and some times no i dunno why,i changed the firmware but same problem,i change channels same problem,i try to connect to other access point , i saw same problem,someone can help me plz???
Options
2 Reply
Re:problem in connect
2012-11-19 16:52:52
Is there a IP conflict between the two TL-WA5210G ? DHCP are disabled on both devices ?
Options
Re:problem in connect
2012-11-19 21:17:27
Expect client mode, try to make client one work as a universal repeater to see if the connection will be stable or not.
Try to reset both the Access point and client. if it is possible, please exchange the place between the Access point and Client. Make the Client work as Access point and Access point on to Client.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 606

Replies: 2

Related Articles