We are glad to share you that we have published OC200 Omada Cloud Controller, the first hardware Omada Controller of EAP series products!!!
• First Hardware Omada Controller
• Built-in Omada Controller Software 3.0.2 for centralized management and configuration of EAP products
• Just need to pay for the OC200 product, the built-in Omada Controller software is free to use, no license fee or extra cost required. If customer needs to buy an additional PC to run the Software Omada Controller, purchasing the OC200 instead of the PC can effectively save the cost of payment.
You can log in to the official website to find more introduction of OC200: https://www.tp-link.com/en/products/details/cat-5699_OC200.html
OC200 supports all functions of Omada Controller 3.0.2. For more information about Omada Controller 3.0.2, please refer to: Omada Controller 3.0.2 (Windows) has been released.
1. Application Scenario
The OC200 has built-in Software Omada Controller 3.0.2 or above. The application scenario of OC200 is consistent with the Software Omada Controller. It can be connected to the network and centrally configures and manages EAP series products.
2. Slim and Exquisite Shell Design
Small and beautiful shell design, with a size dimension as a mobile phone which does not take up much space. The slim body make it easy to deploy and install. Suitable for many kinds of places, such as home, office, hotel, airport, cafe, etc.
3. Support PoE/USB Power Supply
1.Support 802.3 at/af PoE power supply
2.Support Micro USB power supply (DC 5v，minimum 1A)
4. Support Web Page Management Mode
Local Web Page Management
1. With the B/S (Browser/Server) architecture, you can use the IP address of OC200 to log in to the management page of built-in Omada Controller of OC200.
2. The default IP address of the OC200 is 192.168.0.253. After accessing the network, OC200 will dynamically obtained a IP address from the front-end DHCP server. You can view the IP address obtained by the OC200 from the DHCP server and log in to the management of OC200 via it.
Cloud Web Page Management
1. You should bind the OC200 with the TP-Link ID first.
2. Log in to the cloud platform (omada.tplinkcloud.com) with corresponding TP-Link ID. Then we can access the management page of OC200 in the cloud, monitor and manage OC200/EAP in real time.
5. Support APP Management Mode
You can download Omada APP from Google Play or Apple APP Store.
APP Local Access Management
1. OC200 needs to locate in the same subnet as the EAP, then connect wireless device to the SSID of EAP.
2. Open the Omada APP on the wireless device, select the Local Access function, and click the + sign to bind the OC200 Cloud Controller.
3. Click the corresponding OC200 device icon and log in to the management page of OC200.
APP Cloud Access Management
1. Select the Cloud Access function on the APP and click the + sign to bind the OC200 Cloud Controller. (APP need to bind TP-Link ID first)
2. Scan the QR code on the back of the OC200 to complete the binding. (Note that the Cloud LED should be in blinking status, indicating that the OC200 is connected to the cloud but not bound to the TP-Link ID. Then we can use Omada APP to bind and manage/configure OC200 Cloud Controller.)